CV Submission Deadline: 10907/18 @ 0930
We are looking for a Project Coordinator with SC, a Telecommunication/IT/Networks background & ideally experience of Electrician & Mate scheduling.
The post holder will be accountable to the Point to Point project team and will carry out the following general range of responsibilities:
* Coordination and management of ?Electrician and Mate' work schedules, including the alignment of these with the agreed CA priority list, and the support contractors electrical teams working across the MOD estate.
* Coordination and booking of outages to support the work schedule.
* Management of ?Electrician and Mate' activity on site, to ensure successful completion of planned electrical certification, any remediation work, and in support of FJ Survey Team requirements.
* Managing ECR process for any remediation activity, and liaising directly with the Site Readiness Team (SRT) lead to overcome issues.
* To support other electrical assurance PM activities as directed by the PPS Migration Team lead.
* Ensure that the H&S procedures for working and associated liability cover are in place for the ?Electrician and Mate'.
* Collecting and ensuring completed Electrical Certification Reports are stored and accessible to all GC project teams.
* To support other electrical assurance PM activities, and related GC Project management requirements as directed by the SRT Lead
* Direct support to PPS and SRT in the delivery of GV2 services to sites throughout the UK.
* Telecommunication background with Project management.
* An understanding of Networks e.g.
what LAN/WAN, Point to Point networking is etc e,g, the types of services within a network
* Experience of IT infrastructure rollout across multiple locations
* Prince 2 Foundation
* Knowledge/understanding of services provided within the current DII, or DFTS.
* Knowledge/understanding of Network equipment rooms, IT cabling infrastructure, JSP 440, JSP 604 and JSP 375
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience of Project Coordinator to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you are a Project Coordinator & you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information.
Please be aware - subject to receipt of an authorised time sheet, payments to contractors are guaranteed within 7 days
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 11 months approx
- Rate: £359 - £359 Per Day Umb/Paye option
- Location: Corsham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Military
- Recruiter: Number 8 Construction Services Ltd
- Contact: James Christie
- Tel: 02087472161
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: D29265Bas
- Posted: 2018-07-05 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Number 8 Construction Services Ltd
More Jobs from Number 8 Construction Services Ltd
- Demo CCDO Green & Red
- Master Planner
- CCDO Cards
- Estimator - MoD
- Project Manager - Dstl - CBR
- Safety Assurance Manager
- Engineer - Systems
- Course Author - DSAT/MoD
- Project Manager - Dstl - KIS ICC
- Slinger Signaller
- Project Accountant
- 360 Operators
- Requirements Engineer - Satellite Comms
- Information Security Manager
- Project Manager
- Senior Project Manager
- CCDO Cards
- Business Case Writer
- Design/Draft Engineer