Electrical Engineer - Rotterdam, Nethelrands
My client has given the engineering industry approximately 100 years of successful services.
They currently have over 25 disciplines, since opening their doors in the 1900's.
Always striving for the best my client works with state of the art technology across the world, and they are looking for the perfect Electrical Engineer to join their team.
If you are looking for a change and would like the idea or working on various revamp and modification projects in Germany, Netherlands and Belgium this is for you.
Salary: Negotiable dependent upon experience.
Duration: 12 month renewable contract.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
• Planning and design of MV distribution networks.
• Working on the Control and Protection systems.
• Handling the project in terms of contract.
• Project correspondence and liaison with the client.
• Tender evaluation and contract negotiations.
• Graduate degree in Electrical Engineering
• System analysis studies background.
• Fluent with the English language.
• International experience.
• Computer literate (MS office).
Apply immediately by clicking the links provided.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!
More Jobs from Leap29
- Electrical Engineer - Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Leap Piping Engineer - Rotterdam, Netherlands
- E & I Designer - Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Director of Engineering - Dublin, Ireland
- Project Engineer (Fill / Finish) - Montreux, Switzerland
- QA Engineer - Singapore
- Senior Investment Analyst
- Senior Project Engineer (Clean & Black) - Vienna, Austria
- Qualification Engineer (GMP Compliance) - Bern, Switzerland
- Trainee Civil Designer - Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Senior Electrical Engineer- Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Instrument Engineer - Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Inspetion Coordinator - Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Construction Engineer- Dresden, Germany
- Construction Coordinator- Dresden, Germany
- Mechanical Engineer- Kiel, Germany
- Project Manager (Sanitary) - Vienna, Austria
- Project Engineer (Sanitary) - Vienna, Austria
- Project Engineer - Vienna, Austria
- Project Manager (HVAC Systems) - Vienna, Austria