Private Sites Charity Fundraising Team Leader
Join Royal Voluntary Service's in-house team as a Team Leader.
This is perfect for someone who wants that next step in their career to grow and lead a team.
Job title: Private Sites Team Leader - with management opportunities down the line.
Location: Cardiff and surrounding area - based out of the RVS head office: Beck Court, Cardiff Gate Business Park, Cardiff, CF23 8RP
Accountable to: Individual Giving Manager
Salary: £11 - £13 per hour depending on experience
Hours: 41 hours per week average (can vary depending on fundraising location)
Leave: Great annual leave entitlement of 28 days per annum
Start Date: TBC
To lead a private sites fundraising team ensuring the in-house activity maximises net income for Royal Voluntary Service.
You will recruit, train and supervise a team of Fundraisers to raise money for their vital services through regular monthly donations.
The team will be new and will require your knowledge of private sites fundraising or front line sales to be able to grow the team.
You will have the support of another Team Leader and your line manager.
They have plans to expand the operation pending the success of the team in Cardiff so there are going to be many opportunities to develop your career within this amazing charity.
Royal Voluntary Service wants to help create a society where everyone feels valued and involved whatever their age.
About Royal Voluntary Service
Royal Voluntary Service (RVS) was founded in 1938.
Initially formed to help recruit women into the air raid precautions movement assisting civilians during and after air raids, over time this has grown to become one of the largest volunteer organisations in the country.
Our 25,000 volunteers help older people stay active, independent and able to continue to contribute to society.
As a charitable organisation with big plans for the future it is vital that their fundraising is sustainable in the long term to be able to fully support on-going projects amidst ongoing public funding cuts.
In-house Private Sites Fundraising
After previously working in partnership with agency providers for a number of years RVS has taken the exciting step of setting up it's own in-house team.
Working exclusively in Private sites, starting in Cardiff and with an ambition for growth this is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join the team and help shape this new operation.
With additional responsibility beyond the usual onsite management this is perfect for someone looking to take the next step within their fundraising career.
As the team becomes established there will also be opportunity for progression within existing and new roles and the chance to test new sites for the team to potentially expand into.
Please call Jenny on 07534386676 to find out more details or send your CV to email@example.com
More Jobs from Flow Caritas
- Private Site and Festival Fundraising - £10.25+ph + travel
- Regular Giving Admin Assistant (Based in Marie Curie-Pontypool)
- OXFAM Team Leaders - Street and Private Site!
- Gap Year and Graduate Charity Fundraising Jobs! Immediate Start
- Exciting Graduate Opportunity - Your charity career starts here
- Promotional Staff - Work for Marie Curie! £360+ per week!
- Paid Street Fundraising - Marie Curie! £9.75+ph
- Shelter Are Hiring! Help The Homeless - £10.25+p/h, Weekly Pay!
- SUMMER JOB! Street Charity Fundraising for Shelter - £10.25+ph
- Perfect Summer Job for Students! £350+ per week!
- Door to Door Fundraising - Help The Homeless! £10.25+ph!
- Fundraising Jobs at Shelter! - Help The Homeless - £10.25+ph
- International Development Street Fundraiser - £9.75-14.75ph!
- Shelter Are Hiring! Help The Homeless This Summer - £10.25+ph
- Shelter Street Fundraising - Help the Homeless! £10.25+ph
- Shelter Door to Door Fundraiser - Full Time
- Charity Street Fundraiser - Work for Shelter! £10.25+ph
- STUDENT SUMMER JOB! Door to Door Charity Fundraiser - £10.25+ph
- Oxfam Street Fundraiser - £9.75-14.75ph!
- Work for Oxfam - Save Lives! Immediate start Fundraising role