Architect Part 3
Our client is delivering high quality buildings across all sectors as well as feasibility studies and masterplans.
Many projects have been won in competition and many more awarded prizes - including being shortlisted for the RIBA Stirling Prize and winning the British Council for Offices' top award.
Our client have various offices in the United Kingdom and they are currently recruiting for Part 3 Architects to join their growing team in the Birmingham office.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Forms, develops and implements design concepts.
- Contributions with development and implementation of design concepts.
- Produces presentation drawings and sketches.
- Supports follow-through of initial design.
Skills and Requirements:
- Must be highly skilled, talented individuals with good design skills and the desire and ability to work on high profile projects.
- At least two years post Part 3 experience
Our client offers a wide variety of benefits, from cycle scheme to pension scheme, bonus and healthcare opportunities and more!
If interested, please get in touch via contact details provided or click "Apply" to forward an up to date copy of your CV.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Customer Service/Administrator
- Structural Design Engineer - Sheffield
- Principal/Senior Ecologist
- Associate, Flood Risk
- Landscape Architect Associate Director
- Structural Revit Technician
- Graduate Transport Planner Glasgow
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Senior Archaeologist
- Project Manager
- Senior Architect
- Carpenter - Shuttering
- Risk Manager
- Palliative Care Nurse-Homecare
- Consultant - Paediatric
- Consultant Dermatologist
- Senior Structural Engineer
- Paediatric Manager
- Duct Fitter