Practicus has partnered with a Trust in the Midlands that is currently looking for a Business Analyst to help them assess their current position and requirements.
Being a fairly large organisation, they have a lot of people doing various tasks.
What they need right now is to come together with a unified and clear vision.
To do that they will need to introduce a new Business Intelligence system that will allow all stakeholders to know what happens across the organisation and where it can go.
This an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst, who has previous experience in the public sector, to join them for the next 3 months.
You will will gather information from stakeholders of all levels (from the Executive level to junior staff), assess where they are, as an organisation, and where they can go.
Your role will be to scope the requirements, engage with the stakeholders and establish what will be needed in the BI tool when they go to tender.
This will be a great role for you, if want to have an impact on the direction the organisation will take and you've worked previosuly on a similar project in the public sector.
Are you looking for a next role where you can use that knowledge to drive the change in the organisation and leave a legacy delivering great results?
Our client is looking for somebody who could ideally start around the third week of July and interviews are being held within the next 2 weeks.
Contract duration: 3 months
Rate: Band 8a - circa £210 per day
If you think this opportunity suits you please get in touch with Jakub Majcher at Practicus on 01491 637723.
More Jobs from Practicus Ltd
- Interim NHS Project Manager - DoS (Director of Service)
- Interim PMO Manager (IFRS 17)
- Senior PMO Consultant
- Interim Business Analyst - Next Generation Capital Platform
- Interim Solution Architect (IT Portfolio) - Insurance
- Interim Digital Solution Architect
- Business Analyst
- Interim Data Analyst (Insurance)
- Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Interim Business Analyst - Insurance
- Project Planning & Resource Manager
- Talent Management Consultant
- HRIS Trainer
- Business Change Project Manager - Brexit
- Interim IT Project Manager - Brexit
- Schedule Manager
- Technical Design Lead
- Project Manager
- HRIS Training Consultant
- Commercial Product Manager (FinTech)