Project Manager - MoD
CV Submission Deadline: 11/07/18 @ 1050
We are looking for a Project Manager with SC experience of Legacy, Deployed ITC systems and their transition to Future Mode of Operation (FMO).
You will manage a number of small but challenging work strands/packages to finalise existing project issues regarding Legacy, Deployed ITC systems and their transition to Future Mode of Operation (FMO).
Must be flexible and may be re-allocated within the wider New Style of IT (Deployed) programme commensurate with changing priorities.
* Knowledge of Military operations and C4ISR systems
* Knowledge of ARM, EPM and associated project management tools employed by ISS.
* Knowledge of CIAP process.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience of Project Manager to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you are a Project Manager & you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for more information.
Please be aware - subject to receipt of an authorised time sheet, payments to contractors are guaranteed within 7 days
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months approx
- Rate: £534 - £534 Per Day Umb/Paye option
- Location: Corsham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Military
- Recruiter: Number 8 Construction Services Ltd
- Contact: James Christie
- Tel: 02087472161
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: D29330Bas
- Posted: 2018-07-09 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Number 8 Construction Services Ltd
More Jobs from Number 8 Construction Services Ltd
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Contract Specialist
- Carpenter Labourers
- Part 2 Scaffolder
- Procurement Officer
- Estate Manager
- Project Manager
- Project Delivery Manager
- Buildozer operator for a Komastsu
- Project Engineer - Chinooks
- MI Analyst
- Integrated Logistics Support Manager
- MI Analyst
- Project Coordinator
- Carpenter 2nd fix
- General Operatives with CSCS Green Card
- Project Engineer
- Business Architect
- Supply/Through Life Support