Senior Social Worker
Experienced Senior Social Worker in working for the Mental Health Team within Isle of Wight Council - £43.61 ltd per hour.
A dedicated Consultant Practitioner Social Care is needed to join the diligent team within Isle of Wight Council.
It would be beneficial to have experience working with AMHP.
This role is paying £43.61 ltd per hour.
You will join a hardworking team who are dedicated to their work.
, The length of the contract is 3 months.
, The role is based in Newport, Isle of Wight.
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
, A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
, Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
, An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
, Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
, Payroll service twice a week.
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
, Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
, Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: Up to £43.61 per hour
- Location: Newport, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-07-09 17:24:40 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Building Surveyor
- Housing Project Manager, Brentwood Essex
- Social Worker - Permanent Positions - Sunderland
- Community Nurse
- Registered General Nurse (Band 5)
- Health care Assistant
- Team Manager (Youth Offending Services)
- Childrens Project Worker
- Carelink Call Handler - Derby
- Assistant Housing Officer
- Social Worker
- Administrative Officer
- Independent Reviewing Officer
- Benefits Advisor
- Universal Credit Officer
- Community Nurse
- Adult Social Worker
- Contracts Solicitor
- Day Services Support Worker