Machine Learning Engineer
A Machine Learning Researcher is need for a AI company.
The fast growing start-up are using AI and machine learning to develop software in a decentralised digital space.
The AI company are using blockchain to create this space. The potential machine learning researcher will be solving complex problems in a cutting-edge field.
The candidate should a PhD graduate in a relevant field, machine learning or AI.
The machine learning engineer should have experience in deep learning, graphical models and reinforcement learning.
As well, they should be comfortable in python and C++.
The candidate would be looked favourably if they had publications and thesis within this field.
Machine Learning Engineers should apply below.
- Start: 09/07/2018
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£0 to Â£100000 Per: annum
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Oho Group
- Contact: Michael O'Connor
- Tel: 0207 622 6244
- Fax: 0203 174 0014
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: mo17272
- Posted: 2018-07-09 17:45:26 -
- View all Jobs from Oho Group
More Jobs from Oho Group
- Tech Consultant: Maths, Physics, Engineering Grads
- Senior Desktop Support Analyst
- C++ Developer
- Software Developer
- Graduate/Junior Software Developer
- Software Test Engineer
- Lead ReactJS - London - £95,000
- Test Engineer – Permanent – London
- Python Developer (Algorithmic Trading)
- Graduate Software Developers - £40,000+
- Embedded Software Engineer (RF) – (IoT)
- Electronic Engineer
- Developer - C++
- Graduate Embedded Software Developer
- Developer – Graduate
- Graduate Java Developer (Air Traffic)
- Data Engineer – Kent
- .net Developer (Ship Navigation)
- C# Developer (Ship Navigation)
- Junior Software Engineer/Graduate Developer