We are currently looking for a Development Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Stevenage area.
As the Development Scientist you will be contributing towards the discovery, development and screening of various innovative capsids.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will work on various preclinical studies using in vitro and in vivo model systems for the development of novel capsid development for vector based gene therapy.
As the Development Scientist you will be involved in the development and introduction of new AAV applications.
Working alongside internal teams to develop translational preclinical packages for capsid candidates as well as suggesting implementation of new methods and technologies will be among your duties.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Development Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
A PhD in a biological related subject such as Molecular Biology or Biotechnology is essential to your application as well as a wealth of experience in Cell and Gene therapy.
Proven industry experience in Molecular Biology and Bioinformatics is essential and experience working with AAV variant is highly desirable.
Practical experience with interpreting and presenting new data to internal and external clients and evidence of scientific publications and presentations would be beneficial to your application.
Key Words: Biology, Genetics, Molecular Biology, Biopharmaceutical, Gene Therapy, Cell Therapy, Bioinformatics, AAV, Vectors, Assay development, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Preclinical.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development.
We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 10/07/2018
- Rate: Dependent on experience
- Location: Stevenage,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Emily Thom
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J56403
- Posted: 2018-07-10 09:57:23 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Senior Contract Recruitment Consultant
- Research Associate
- Engineering Planning Manager
- Deputy Head of Engineering and Facilities
- Senior Analytical Scientist
- Quality Manager Responsible Person
- Quality Manager
- Head of QC
- SAS Programmer
- Group Leader - Process Analytics
- Project Engineer
- Web Content Administrator
- Senior QA Officer
- Formulation Scientist
- Research Project Manager - Entry level Project Manager position!
- Senior Fuels Technologist
- Senior Engineering Project Manager - 12 Month FTC
- Bioinformatics Consultant
- Scientific Sales Representative
- Mass Spectrometry Senior Analyst