We are currently looking for a Bioassay Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Liverpool area.
As the Bioassay Scientist you will be responsible for application, development and optimisation of assays within a GMP regulated environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Bioassay Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will work within the Cell and Molecular team and carry out the development of cell based potency assays for gene therapy and monoclonal antibodies.
Supporting the optimisation and technical transfer of validated methods for assay development will be among your duties as the Bioassay Scientist.
You will execute method qualification and validation protocols as well as perform analytical testing on raw materials, intermediates, and finished products.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bioassay Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related subject such as, but not limited to, Biology, Biochemistry or Biotechnology as well as experience carrying out the analysis of Biomolecules is essential to your application.
Proven industry experience in a GMP laboratory using analytical techniques such as ELISA, Western blotting, PCR, qPCR, Cell culture and Potency assays is essential.
A working knowledge and practical experience in writing protocols and procedures would be beneficial to your application.
Key Words: GMP, ELISA, PCR, qPCR, Flow Cytometry, Analytical Testing, Pharmaceutical, Anitbodies, AAV, Vectors, Cell Culture, Biology, Biological Scientist, Biotechnology, CMO, CRO, Bioassay.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development.
We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 10/07/2018
- Rate: Dependent on experience
- Location: Liverpool,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Emily Thom
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J56405
- Posted: 2018-07-10 10:08:31 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Senior Contract Recruitment Consultant
- Research Associate
- Engineering Planning Manager
- Deputy Head of Engineering and Facilities
- Senior Analytical Scientist
- Quality Manager Responsible Person
- Quality Manager
- Head of QC
- SAS Programmer
- Group Leader - Process Analytics
- Project Engineer
- Web Content Administrator
- Senior QA Officer
- Formulation Scientist
- Research Project Manager - Entry level Project Manager position!
- Senior Fuels Technologist
- Senior Engineering Project Manager - 12 Month FTC
- Bioinformatics Consultant
- Scientific Sales Representative
- Mass Spectrometry Senior Analyst