We are currently looking for a Senior Analyst to join a leading company based in the Shrewsbury, Shropshire area.
As the Senior Analyst you will be responsible for providing an effective analytical testing service to external and internal customers by the application of expertise and problem solving skills.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
As the Senior Analyst you will be responsible for understanding and determining customer requirements (both internal and external) and assist in the preparation of work proposals, study plans,
You will plan and execute complex projects utilising multiple analytical techniques with minimal supervision.
As the Senior Analyst you will be responsible for providing training and development for junior colleagues.
You will be responsible for completing analytical testing using analytical techniques such as GPC, LC-MS, GC-MS, ICP, IR.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in a Chemistry or equivalent industry experience.
Proven industry experience of working with UKAS or GxP quality systems as well as working within a customer facing role.
A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical techniques such as GPC, LC-MS, GC-MS, ICP, IR.
Key Words: GPC, LC-MS, GC-MS, ICP, IR, Chemistry, Senior, Analyst, GxP, UKAS, testing,
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development.
We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 10/07/2018
- Rate: Competitive
- Location: Shropshire,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Edward McNulty
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J56409
- Posted: 2018-07-10 10:12:22 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Senior Contract Recruitment Consultant
- Research Associate
- Engineering Planning Manager
- Deputy Head of Engineering and Facilities
- Senior Analytical Scientist
- Quality Manager Responsible Person
- Quality Manager
- Head of QC
- SAS Programmer
- Group Leader - Process Analytics
- Project Engineer
- Web Content Administrator
- Senior QA Officer
- Formulation Scientist
- Research Project Manager - Entry level Project Manager position!
- Senior Fuels Technologist
- Senior Engineering Project Manager - 12 Month FTC
- Bioinformatics Consultant
- Scientific Sales Representative
- Mass Spectrometry Senior Analyst