Project Engineering Manager
Are you a highly motivated and self-starting Project Engineering Manager who is looking for a new challenging role? We are currently recruiting for a global organisation within the Defence sector that is looking for someone to support the delivery of a large NATO Electronic Warfare (EW) programme.
Location : You can be based in either of these sites, Luton / Bristol or Southampton
As a Project Engineering Manager, you'll be responsible for leading and delivering all technical management activities on a £150M+ programme by applying effective people skills, leadership and technical acumen.
In addition to this, you'll ensure the delivery of the design solution is properly resourced and this resource is optimized to deliver a technical solution which is fit for purpose.
To succeed in this role of Project Engineering Manager you will have proven experience in engineering management.
In addition, you'll have experience of remotely providing technical leadership to multidiscipline teams to deliver high value development and production projects, with a focus on achieving high performance against objectives.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Engineering Manager to be part of a growing business and taking key responsibilities to take on fresh challenges, develop your technical and interpersonal skills as well as expand your knowledge and experience through a variety of exciting projects.
In return, you'll receive a competitive salary of depending on experience with an industry leading benefits package.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leader so if you'd like to find out more please send your CV to Israh Khokhar by clicking the Apply Now button.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- OISC Level 2 UK Immigration Consultant - London
- Global Mobility Specialist – Hong Kong – On-site Opportunity
- Senior Global Mobility Consultant - Frankfurt - In-house Role
- Global Mobility Manager - Bremen, Germany - In-house Role
- Global Mobility Specialist - Sweden - In-house Role
- Immigration Consultant - London - Mandarin / Chinese Speaker
- Learning & Development Specialist - Tampa Bay, Florida
- Senior Immigration Solicitor / Lawyer - London
- Global Mobility Consultant - London - Global RMC
- Regional Global Mobility Manager - French Speaker - London
- Senior Global Mobility Consultant - London - Immigration & Tax
- UK Financial Advisor - Hong Kong
- Employee Relations Consultant - Tampa Bay, Florida
- Senior Global Mobility Consultant - London - German Speaker
- Immigration Consultant OISC Level 2 & 3 - London
- Regional Global Mobility Director - APAC - In-house Role
- Commercial Lawyer / Solicitor - London
- Global Mobility & Tax Manager - Birmingham - Inhouse Role
- Global Mobility Consultant - Zurich - In-house Role
- Regional Immigration Manager - Singapore