Data Visual Designer (Consultant)
Net Talent are recruiting on behalf of a ground breaking AI start-up.
They are revolutionising a traditional industry and are ramping up the team in a big way to accomodate their current plans for 2018.
This position is tailored to an Information Designer comfortable working in a client facing role with excellent communication skills.
You will be expected to travel up to 4 days per week across greater London to work on site.
What you need?
- At least 3 years of experience
- A passion for turning complex data into visual designs
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (expert-level)
- Tableau and advanced Excel skills (desirable)
25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays)
Private healthcare and life insurance
Discounted gym membership
Company stock scheme
Individual training and career mentoring
Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered
More Jobs from Net Talent
- Performance Test Engineer
- Front End Developer - FinTech Start Up
- Senior Java Developer - FinTech Start Up
- Senior .NET Developer
- IT Manager (EMEA) - Permanent role
- Software Tester
- Tech Ops Analyst - Network
- ERP Support Analyst - IFS
- IT Project Manager (Change) (Perm)
- Network Engineer
- Senior ERP Consultant
- 4218 - Junior Integration & Test Engineer
- SQL reporting analyst
- Senior C#/.NET developer - Agile software company
- Senior full stack .NET Developer
- Senior PMO Administrator
- Associate PMO Administrator
- Contract .NET Developer - £400 per day
- Application Support Analyst (ERP)