POLICY MANAGER - CENTRAL LONDON
POLICY MANAGER - CENTRAL LONDON
Salary: Up to £34,000 DOE
Key words: Policy Manager, Public Policy Manager, Senior Policy Manager, Public Affairs Lead, UK Policy Manager, International Policy Manager
Our client represents the largest manufacturing sector in the country and their role is to communicate their industry's values and concerns to Government, regulators, consumers and the media.
They require a Policy Manager for 4 days a week (flexible) for a 12 Month Fixed-term Maternity Cover.
This position involves developing industry positions and briefings, influencing Government policy and delivering key projects that directly impact the sector's manufacturing industry's workforce and ability to attract talent.
* Graduate degree in politics, international relations, economics or other relevant disciplines
* Strong knowledge of UK employment and skills policy
* Proven professional experience in policy development and project management, gained in a corporate, political, trade association, consultancy environment or Government department
* Foundation knowledge of political processes (UK/EU), and awareness of the domestic and international political context affecting UK industry
* Ability to learn quickly and think strategically across changing priorities and expanding subject fields
* Highly motivated team player with a hands-on attitude, with the ability to lead and develop creative and evidence-based approaches to policy issues
* Proven experience in planning and project management with the ability to multi-task
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £34000 - £34000 Per Annum
- Location: CENTRAL LONDON, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Human_Resources
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Claire
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CBO/D/038779
- Posted: 2018-07-10 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Associate Planner - Walsingham, Co. Durham
- HR Generalist - Greenford
- Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst - Essex
- Web Designer / Developer - Chester
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ACCOUNT HANDLER - SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE
- CUSTOMER SERVICE COURIER EXECUTIVE - SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE
- Structural Design Engineer - London
- Business Development Manager - Rayleigh, Essex or Kings Langley, Hertfordshire
- Marketing and Sales Co-ordinator - Rayleigh, Essex
- POLICY MANAGER (ACCESS TO LABOUR & SKILLS) - CENTRAL LONDON
- PRIVATE CLIENT LEGAL SECRETARY - PART TIME - ASHFORD, KENT
- INSURANCE SALES CONSULTANTS - NEWBURY
- Technical Administrator - Wakefield
- Asbestos Quality Checker/Report Verifier - Wakefield
- Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst - St Asaph
- Commercial Sales Director - Birmingham
- Technical lighting Assistant - Godmanchester
- Commercial HVAC Engineer (Installation) - Preston
- Account Manager - London and the South East
- Paraplanner - Stokenchurch, Buckinghamshire