Sales Manager - Umbrella/Payroll - Kent - £70,000 OTE
This unique organisation is well respected in its market place, has a great reputation and has seen growth within their market place for the last 3 years.
Due to this they are looking to expand their business operation by attracting a top Sales Manager from within the umbrella services/ Brollie industry.
The organisation specialises in payroll solutions services, development and selling them into large recruitment organisations across all industry sectors, both in the UK and around the world.
Job Title: Sales Manager
Industry: HR Solutions/ Payroll Services/ Umbrella Services
Salary: £40,000-£45,000 basic / £70,000 OTE + Healthcare, Pension, Laptop, Phone
The Sales Manager will be identifying and prospecting for new business sales opportunities within a variety of markets in the Kent and south east region.
This will be a more specialised position going after bigger ticket wins (larger brands), so the longer sales cycles and higher average order values will reflect this.
The Sales Manager will be working autonomously from home, setting their own appointments, and going to meet with prospective clients face to face.
The Sales Manager will be given annual revenue targets and various KPIs, but as this will be going after larger deals the longer sales cycles will be reflected in the targets.
To be successful in your application for this vacancy the Sales Manager must demonstrate experience in developing new business in a B2B environment.
While experience in the Umbrella/Payroll sector would be preferable, we would also consider IT/SaaS sales experience.
Similar experience in a high call volume environment (recruitment, finance etc) would also be desirable.
This is a field based role and the candidate must be based in the county of Kent.
On offer for the right Sales Manager is a highly attractive base salary, in the region of £40,000 - £45,000 plus an uncapped and realistic commission plan giving the ability to hit an OTE in the region of £70,000 in your first year.
Other benefits include an impressive holiday allowance, a healthcare cash plan, and a contributory pension scheme.
Apply now to Mike Chapman at h2 for immediate consideration.
H2 currently have over 100 hand picked sales vacancies that cover all industries and all levels for Sales Managers.
For further career advice please don't hesitate in making contact with the Sales Recruitment Specialists, or log onto our website at h2 to view all of our live opportunities.
More Jobs from h2 Recruit Ltd
- Area Sales Manager – Hydraulic Equipment – £50,000 OTE
- Business Development Executive – Digital Asset Man
- Area Sales Manager – Pneumatics – OTE £50,000
- Area Sales Manager – Mechanical Engineering – OTE £50,000
- Business Development Manager – Market Research - £60,000
- Business Development Manager - IT Software
- Events Assistant–Event Sales-Event Services - Gra
- Business Development – Video Technology – OTE £130,000
- Business Development – Broadcasting Software – OTE £130,000
- Investment Broker - Financial Markets
- Field Sales Manager – Industrial Pumps – OTE £50,000
- Account Director – Software/SaaS – £100,000 OTE
- Inside Sales account manager – IT Software - SaaS
- Area Sales Manager – Integrated System - £60,000
- Business Development Manager - Hospitality Software
- Area Sales Manager - CCTV - OTE £50,000
- Business Development - Hotel SaaS - OTE £70,000
- Sales manager – IT Solutions/ IT Managed Services
- Business Development – Marketing Service / MarTech - £50,000
- Sales Executive – Software / SAAS - £50,000 OTE