Leap Piping Engineer - Rotterdam, Netherlands
My Client is an international engineering consultancy based in Rotterdam and looking for a Lead Piping Engineer to manage the Piping department for a 12 month renewable contract.
The suitable consultant will require to have previous experiences working in oil & gas industry in The Netherlands and must be Dutch speaking due to client requirements.
You will be mainly responsible for establishing the facilities piping and mechanical specifications, writing up and developing standards, procedures.
Previous experience in a management role will be advantageous.
The Lead Piping Engineer will be required to:
Have experience design office environments
Have previous design engineering experience
Have previous experience in equipment design
Vendor and engineering contractor liaison and management when required
Monitor piping and mechanical and HSSE codes and code compliance within Projects
Perform technical evaluations on Piping and Mechanical equipment as required
The suitable consultant with have at least 5 years experience in the design environment .
A good knowledge of oil and gas industry standards and specifications specifically for Piping and Mechanical disciplines and European specifications
Experience in preparation of piping and mechanical , specifications
Please apply if you feel you are suitable
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!
More Jobs from Leap29
- Lead Civil Structural Engineer - Rotterdam
- Biotech Process Engineer - Singapore
- CQV Lead Engineer - Cork, Ireland
- Lead Civil Engineer - Breda, Netherlands
- Civil Structural Designer - Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Project Engineer
- Operational Readiness Manager - Bern, Switzerland
- CQV Lead - Marburg, Germany
- Senior Project Manager - Ulm, Germany
- Senior Process Architect - Birmingham, UK
- Head of Risk Management
- Naval Architect - Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Project Manager
- Manager Operational Readiness - Basel, Switzerland
- CQV Lead - Basel, Switzerland
- Senior Project Manager - Basel, Switzerland
- Proposal Engineer - Guilford, UK
- Market Intelligence Specialist
- C&Q Engineer - Shanghai, China
- C&Q Lead - Shanghai, China