INVESTMENT RISK MANAGER
Are you an experienced Investment Risk Manager with demonstrable experience of private markets? If so, then we at Core-Asset Consulting have an exciting opportunity that may appeal to you.
This is a 6 month contract based in either Edinburgh or London.
- Good undergraduate degree in a numerical discipline
- Work experience within a risk or quantitative role
- Good understanding of private markets, ideally Real Estate
- Knowledge of financial instruments and analytics
- Liaise with colleagues in Investment Governance, Asset Class Managers and Client Directors to define exposure and risk controls for fund mandates and house limits
- Perform portfolio stress and scenario tests and set trigger points for risk reduction
- Independently monitor the risks of investment strategies to ensure consistency with fund objectives and regulations
- Work with Investment Governance colleagues to ensure appropriate escalation and resolution of fund mandate limit breaches
- Provide insight into the operation of key investment processes, including the effectiveness of asset allocation, portfolio construction and portfolio outcomes
- Provide commentary of portfolio risk and performance positioning and trends, for portfolio managers, board and committee packs.
- Provide robust and credible challenge in the Investment portfolio review meetings with portfolio managers
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- INVESTMENT SPECIALIST
- EFRONT ANALYST DEVELOPER
- ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT
- MARKETING ANALYST
- LEGAL ADVISER, COMMERCIAL CONTRACT
- INVESTMENT OPERATIONS ANALYST
- IN-HOUSE SOLICITOR – 12 MONTH FTC
- FINANCE PROJECT MANAGER
- DATA OPERATIONS ANALYST
- CORPORATE ACTIONS ASSISTANT MANAGER
- CONSULTANT - FINANCIAL SERVICES
- COMPENSATION ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATE
- CLIENT MANAGER – EMEA
- CLIENT ADMINISTRATOR
- BUSINESS ANALYST
- BUSINESS ANALYST
- FUND ACCOUNTING TEAM LEADER
- IT PROCESS ANALYST
- COMPANY SECRETARY