Restaurant Manager : 19k/21k plus tips and bonus
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager to lead the team in a high-quality and award-winning boutique hotel restaurant.
This popular hotel is situated in the Worcestershire area and serves breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner.
The hotel holds up to 70 covers in the restaurant and has won several awards for both the quality of food and wine as well the rooms.
The restaurant serves fresh and seasonal dishes and has recently been refurbished to a very high standard, the ambitions do not stop there as the plans to build another larger restaurant is already underway.
The position would ideally suit an Assistant Manager or Supervisor who has previously worked in a fine dining setting and has heaps of personality and enthusiasm.
You will join be joining a welcoming and experienced team who really invest in their staff, so expect a lot of training and development.
As the Restaurant Manager you will be required to:
Lead the team in either breakfast, lunch or dinner service.
Open and closing procedures of the allocated shift.
Staff training and appraisals.
To maintain and deliver on the already high standards.
Ensuring compliance with all fire, licensing and employment regulations
The ideal Assistant Manager:
Will come from a Rosette background but not essential.
Have high service standard expectations.
The ability to motivate and a drive a team of 9 staff.
*Must have their own transport
Currently be working at least a supervisory level.
As the Restaurant Manager you will recieve:
A salary between 19k/21k ( depending on experience)
An environment that supports a work life balance.
Salary review in February 2019
Loads of development opportunities with the expansion of the Hotel.
NVQ and WSET courses.
Work for a fantastic Operations Manager that is willing to train you into a well-rounded Restaurant Manager.
The client is actively reviewing applicant details, so please apply today.
Nathan Fielding is the Consultant handling this opening from the Birmingham Office and welcomes a discussion on 0121 236 4993 or email him regarding this position and similar rewarding openings
Jubilee Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this temporary vacancy
- Start: 12.07.2018
- Duration: 1 Month
- Rate: £19000 - £21000 Per Annum Tips, bonus, salary revi
- Location: WR1, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: Jubilee Recruitment
- Contact: Nathan Fielding
- Tel: 01212364993
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 0011
- Posted: 2018-07-12 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Jubilee Recruitment
More Jobs from Jubilee Recruitment
- Catering Assistant/Cook Permanent - 40hrs - daytime hours Monday to Friday
- Kitchen Assistant- 30-40 hours per week. Great Rate of Pay! DBS REQUIRED!!
- Kitchen Assistant- 30-40 hours per week. Great Rate of Pay! DBS REQUIRED!
- Sous Chef: Trendy European Bistro : Open Plan Kitchen : 28,000 : Plus tips
- Jnr Sous Line Chef: Stunning Boutique Restaurant : Local Live in : 25,000
- Chefs For London Hotels : Demi, Commis, Sous. CDP
- Hospitality Catering Assistants Needed
- Chef de Partie:Finish by 9pm-Highest Paid-26,500
- Commis Chef : Hotel : Michelin Food : NOT Michelin Hours
- Chef de Partie:2 Rosette Restaurant:40 Covers:Stylish
- Catering Assistant : Private School: Edgbaston :25hrs per week- Mon-Fri : Daytime Hours!
- Catering manager, chef, cook, contract caterer
- Sous Chef-Fresh food hotel-30k-40hours- overtime paid
- Sous Chef-Corporate Hotel-25,500 : live-in available
- Banqueting Sous Chef: Up to 30,000 plus tips! :Live in available
- Head Pastry Chef: Up to 40,000 plus tips! : Live in available : Michelin back ground required
- Chef de Partie Hourly Paid Chefs - 10.00 - 12.00 ph in Stafford
- Recruiting flexible Hourly Paid Chefs - 10.00 - 12.00 ph
- Chef de Partie Hourly Paid Chefs - 10.00 - 12.00 ph
- Chef de Partie, Hourly Paid Chefs - 10.00 - 12.00 ph