Senior Communications Officer
Our client, a organisation with offices in Central London and internationally are looking for a Senior Communications Officer.
This is a crucial role within a newly formed communications function.
Reporting to the Head of Communications, the key objective of this role will be to lead on the promotion of the organisations aims/approach and the development of a content strategy to support this.
You will be accountable for;
- Digital and Social media approach
- Comms Calender and programme
- Event organisation and management (internationally)
- Production of collateral and materials
- Briefing senior colleagues
- Production of newsletters and press releases
- Information for the website
- Comms for internal company activity
I am looking for a hard working, passionate individual.
You will be an experienced communication professional with excellent/blue chip writing skills.
This is permanent role but Ideally I am looking for someone who is available quickly and can start early August.
More Jobs from Practicus Ltd
- Interim Solution Architect (IT Portfolio) - Insurance
- Interim Digital Solution Architect
- Business Analyst
- Interim Data Analyst (Insurance)
- Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Interim Business Analyst - Insurance
- Project Planning & Resource Manager
- Talent Management Consultant
- HRIS Trainer
- Business Change Project Manager - Brexit
- Interim IT Project Manager - Brexit
- Schedule Manager
- Technical Design Lead
- Project Manager
- HRIS Training Consultant
- Commercial Product Manager (FinTech)
- DevOps Consultant
- Operations Project Manager - Bed Consolidation - NHS
- BI Project Manager (Insurance)
- Data Project Manager (Capital Modelling)