Our client, a global asset manager, is now looking to hire an Investment Manager who will join their Edinburgh based premises and assist in sourcing of new debt deals, analysing the opportunities, preparing investment papers and completing the legal paperwork.
Once completed the portfolio of deals will require daily oversight and review along with reporting out to the firm's clients.
In addition to supporting the deals, the role will involve close interaction with the firm's finance, risk and compliance functions.
We are actively looking for experienced individuals, with demonstrable investment or lending experience and strong stakeholder management skills.
- Analysing, diligence work and recommending investment opportunities
- Developing a robust monitoring system and reporting capability
- Marketing, ie.
developing key contacts with leading banks involved in this market
- Become go to point for queries from internal teams
- Demonstrable Investment or lending experience
- Strong excel and investment paper writing skills
- Strong stakeholder management / interpersonal skills
- Finance / investment related qualifications desirable
- Ability to think strategically whilst maintaining focus on client needs at all times
- Proactive team player with ability to think analytically and make the most appropriate decisions
- Ability to motivate and drive your team
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong work ethic
- Proven ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Holiday Entitlement
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
Job reference: 10973
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- HR GOVERNANCE AND PERFORMANCE ANALYST
- SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER
- HEAD OF GLOBAL PRICING
- HEAD OF GLOBAL OPERATIONAL DELIVERY
- CLIENT CHANGE MANAGER
- MANAGER - ACCOUNTING AND VALUATIONS
- HR - TALENT ACQUISITION ADMINISTRATOR
- PROJECT MANAGER
- SENIOR FUND ADMINISTRATOR – ACCOUNTING AND VALUATIONS
- FUND SERVICE MANAGER
- LEGAL MANAGER - PENSIONS
- SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER
- CASS GOVERNANCE
- IN-HOUSE - COMMERCIAL CONTRACTS SOLICITOR
- FUND CONTROLLER
- REGULATORY CAPITAL CONTROLLER ASSOCIATE
- DISCLOSURES ACCOUNTANT MANAGER
- TEAM ADMIN ASSISTANT - REAL ESTATE
- SENIOR PENSIONS ADMINISTRATOR
- COMPENSATION CONTROLLER ASSOCIATE