Chef de Partie - Ludlow Shropshire
Chef de Partie - Ludlow Shropshire
Salary up to £20Kp.a (with live-in option)
Key Words : Chef de Partie, Station Chef, Grill Chef, Junior Sous
Set in beautiful countryside, our client is expanding and are recruiting an exciting Commis Chef role.
You will be working alongside an established kitchen staff in a luxurious, indulgent hotel, serving the very best food to guests and residents.
A Chef de Partie is required to join the current team of 8 chefs who are currently working to achieve 3 Rosette Standards, to assist in all sections of the kitchen to prepare and to cook cold and hot meals.
A Chef de Partie is able to run their own section, after training by superiors, and can make sure that they are fully ready for service on every shift.
Reporting to the Sous Chef and working with the Head Chef, the Chef de Partie handles the day to day running of their section.
You will be an experienced Chef de Partie who is currently running their own station and is looking to expand your portfolio of skills.
You should have excellent knife skills and be able to work under pressure.
You will be an excellent communicator and be able to assist the senior staff ensuring the kitchen runs as smoothly as possible.
Above all, you will promote the image of the client to be a professional organisation.
You will be a major team player and enjoy a fast paced environment.
You will lead by example and ensure all procedures (HACCP, Health and Safety, COSHH and Food Safety Management) are maintained to the required standards to which training has been received, and are being followed by all kitchen members.
Key Words : Chef de Partie, Station Chef, Grill Chef
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £20000 - £20000 Per Annum
- Location: Ludlow, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Catherine
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CME/D/038789
- Posted: 2018-07-12 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Part Time Legal Accounts Assistant/ Cashier - Nottingham
- Infrastructure & Field Support Engineer 3rd Line - Windows AD 2008, Exchange 2010, Citrix VDI
- Care Home Manager - Nursing Home - Huyton, Liverpool
- Home Manager - Residential Care Home - Ormskirk, Liverpool
- Trainee Underwriter - Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
- Commercial Gas Service / Breakdown / Installation Engineer - Bishop?s Stortford
- F&B Assistants Couple - x1 Bar + x1 waiter - Gloucester
- PRE-SALES ENGINEER - NETWORKS - LONDON
- Wine on Tap Technician - East London
- Conveyancer - Residential Property - Royston Hertfordshire
- Tax Consultant - Exeter
- Bookkeeper - Barnstaple
- Bookkeeper - Exeter
- Typist - Exeter
- Experienced Electric and Petrol Tool/ Plant Fitter - Addlestone - Surrey
- Executive PA - Central London
- Area Sales Manager - Bradford, West Yorkshire
- HGV Trailer Technician, Mechanic, Fitter - Cardiff, South Wales