Have you got strong fund accounting experience? Would you like to be part of a global leading Financial Services firm based in Edinburgh? Our client is currently looking for a Migration Manager to undertake detailed upfront analysis of the fund structures from current TPA data.
This exciting opportunity involves review of fund pricing, Trial Balance accounts, and Tax and Fee Structures as well as Operational processes supporting the funds followed by mappings of the funds to the client's methodology and models which will support a successful migration.
You will be a subject matter expert working on TPA migrations playing a key role in the migration team supporting the lead migration manager including defining Transition Methodology documentation and migration success criteria.
- Significant operational experience or sound understanding of the principals / objectives of life and pension fund accounting essential.
- Proven Track record of Fund migration / on-boarding experience essential
- Client facing migration management or change experience highly desirable
- Sound understanding of Fund Accounting Systems - Icon preferable
- Experience of P Control desirable
- Strong systems skills
- NAV Pricing or Life Fund Accounting
- Knowledge of fund accounting reporting
- End to End Operational understanding of fund accounting
- Project Documentation
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and strong negotiation skills
- Highly organised, able to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
- Good process design skills
- Good training and knowledge transfer skills
- IAQ Merit Award or equivalent.
- PRINCE2 / Six Sigma
- IMC Certificate
- Analysis of Funds Structures and Trial Balances and liaise with operational SMEs as appropriate.
- Trial Balance Mapping activities
- Testing of the migration data load activities
- Fund migration load and reconciliation activities
- Parallel run reconciliation and reviews with focus being on investigating and resolving issues to both the client and our client's satisfaction.
Job reference: 10648
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- INVESTMENT SPECIALIST
- EFRONT ANALYST DEVELOPER
- ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT
- MARKETING ANALYST
- LEGAL ADVISER, COMMERCIAL CONTRACT
- INVESTMENT OPERATIONS ANALYST
- IN-HOUSE SOLICITOR – 12 MONTH FTC
- FINANCE PROJECT MANAGER
- DATA OPERATIONS ANALYST
- CORPORATE ACTIONS ASSISTANT MANAGER
- CONSULTANT - FINANCIAL SERVICES
- COMPENSATION ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATE
- CLIENT MANAGER – EMEA
- CLIENT ADMINISTRATOR
- BUSINESS ANALYST
- BUSINESS ANALYST
- FUND ACCOUNTING TEAM LEADER
- IT PROCESS ANALYST
- COMPANY SECRETARY