Are you a compliance professional with an understanding of UK and overseas financial regulation?
If so then we at Core-asset Consulting have an exciting new opportunity within a leading asset management house that may be of interest to you.
This is an 18-month fixed term contract based in Edinburgh
- IOC, IMC or other investment related qualification (or working towards)
- Good knowledge of UK and overseas financial regulation
- Experience of working in the investment management sector within a compliance role
- Experience of working in a risk-based compliance monitoring role (desirable)
- Data analytical skills - able to identify outliers, exceptions and trends
- Involvement in projects to maximise our usage of the Code of Ethics System, e.g.
- Complete monthly compliance monitoring tests and deep dive thematic reviews as part of the Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Help develop dashboard style reporting and production of MI for senior management
- Handling sensitive personal data, e.g.
personal dealing information, political contributions and outside business interests disclosures
- Answering Code of Ethics related queries from the business
Job reference: 11020
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- INVESTMENT SPECIALIST
- EFRONT ANALYST DEVELOPER
- ASSOCIATE CONSULTANT
- MARKETING ANALYST
- LEGAL ADVISER, COMMERCIAL CONTRACT
- INVESTMENT OPERATIONS ANALYST
- IN-HOUSE SOLICITOR – 12 MONTH FTC
- FINANCE PROJECT MANAGER
- DATA OPERATIONS ANALYST
- CORPORATE ACTIONS ASSISTANT MANAGER
- CONSULTANT - FINANCIAL SERVICES
- COMPENSATION ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATE
- CLIENT MANAGER – EMEA
- CLIENT ADMINISTRATOR
- BUSINESS ANALYST
- BUSINESS ANALYST
- FUND ACCOUNTING TEAM LEADER
- IT PROCESS ANALYST
- COMPANY SECRETARY