Head of Sales (TV/Video on demand) - London
Head of Sales (TV/Video on demand) - London
£80 to 85k basic + 40% Bonus + benefits
My client is looking for a Head of Sales with TV/Video on demand experience working within an agency environment or similar.
They are a leading destination for premium video advertising in a brand safe and qualitative environment at scale, who focuses on programmatic video campaigns, which involves the automated and data-driven management of digital advertising purchases and sales.
Headquartered in London, they design a joint innovation strategy to create new ways for advertisers to reach their customers.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, we are looking for an experienced and high-performing Head of Sales to help it meet its customer acquisition and revenue growth targets.
You will be responsible for generating new business opportunities and seeking out new agencies relationships.
You will also be responsible for managing a high performing sales team.
You will be of an entrepreneurial mind-set and possess great sales skills.
The ideal candidate will also be a creative strategist with excellent organisational abilities.
The goal is to promote and expand our sales activity and generate revenues to sustainable growth.
Manage a high performing sales team.
Meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships from both Brand Advertiser and Agency spaces (new and existing) Create and deliver new business pitches
Maintain a pipeline of new business opportunities including forecasting monthly and quarterly revenues
Work with other internal functions, advising on the competitive commercial landscape and helping to ensure the agency proposition remains competitive and highly valued
Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
Identify emerging opportunities and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Understand the requirements of existing customers and prospects to ensure their needs are being met by the agencies solution
Collaborate and coordinate with diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service, Tech solutions etc.)
TV/VOD/Programmatic experience in a sales capacity
In-depth understanding of TV advertising ecosystem and familiarity with ATV formats and solutions
Previous experience as Sales Manager, with clearly demonstrable success at achieving or exceeding revenue targets
Proven experience in sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key clients
Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mind-set
Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £80000 - £85000 Per Annum
- Location: London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Paul
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: PCO/D/038248
- Posted: 2018-07-12 13:28:50 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Trainee Engineering Technician - Erith
- Horizontal Borer - Falkirk
- Commercial HVAC Engineer (Installation) - Preston
- Senior Costs Lawyers/ Draftsmen - Manchester & Leeds
- Business Development Manager (Digital Agency) - Manchester City Centre
- Account Manager - Animal Feed / Nutrition - Cheadle, Manchester / Home Based
- Occupational Health Manager - Heathrow
- Sales Letting Negotiator - Slough
- Groundsperson - Caversham
- Nursery Nurse - London
- F&B Manager - Gloucestershire
- Interim IT Service Delivery Manager (ITIL expert) - Manchester
- Metallic/Ceramic Dental Technician - Byfleet Surrey
- Prosthetic Denture Technician - Byfleet Surrey
- Site Manager - East Sussex - Hastings, Bexhill, Battle , Eastbourne
- Java Developer - Leicester
- Business Analyst - Software - Leicester
- Shop Manager - Erdington, Birmingham
- Shop Manager - Flixton, Greater Manchester
- Assistant Shop Manager - Wakefield, West Yorkshire