COMPENSATION CONTROLLER ASSOCIATE
Are you a qualified accountant with strong stakeholder relationship skills? If so, a new opportunity has arisen with a leading investment bank in Glasgow for an initial contract of 6 months.
- Accountancy qualification / part-qualified (ACCA, CA or CIMA)
- Ability to demonstrate a rounded commercial approach to reporting and controllership, with proven skills in chasing issues through many layers to discover root causes
- Be confident in maintaining relationships across a variety of stakeholders and business areas
- Ability to manage work load effectively, balancing multiple issues and priorities appropriately
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic environment under tight deadlines
- Responsible for the processing of new deferred cash awards and changes to granted awards in the general ledger
- Responsible for the set-up, review and posting of monthly deferred cash compensation expense
- Responsible for the accurate and timely processing of monthly award termination events (forfeitures and accelerations)
- Responsible for the updating and maintenance of the deferred cash award master file, a key database containing deferred cash award sub-ledger level accounting data
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly reporting to support the Tax department
- Reconciliation of general ledger balances associated with deferred cash compensation
- Involvement in on-going system enhancement and testing
- Responsible for maintaining a strong control environment and related documentation (including SOX compliance)
Job reference: 10802
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- PRIVATE EQUITY CONTROLLER
- DISCLOSURES ACCOUNTANT
- HEAD OF COMPLIANCE
- WEALTH MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATOR
- FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT
- GENERAL LEDGER CONTROLLER
- SENIOR LEGAL MANAGER
- DERIVATIVES ADMINISTRATOR
- DESKTOP SUPPORT ANALYST
- RFP Analyst
- RISK OVERSIGHT LEAD
- FINANCE ASSISTANT
- COMPLIANCE ANALYST FINANCIAL PROMOTIONS
- LEGAL COUNSEL – LITIGATION - 12 MONTH FTC
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE COLLECTIONS ANALYST
- SENIOR AUDITOR
- VALUATIONS ANALYST
- INVESTMENT ACCOUNTANT
- CORPORATE ACTIONS ASSISTANT MANAGER