Rent Accounting Officer
Rent Accounting Officer, Northampton
A local authority in Northampton are recruiting for a Rent Accounting Officer to provide administrative support to their rent accounts team and provide information to customers.
The focus of the role is to provide administrative support and excellent customer service, but will also include the following tasks:
- Reconciliation of all rent accounts including holding accounts and processing of rent refund applications.
- Liaison with Housing Benefit systems and processes and administrative support to Housing Services, e.g.
- Amendments to rent accounts including court paperwork
- Dealing with customer enquiries relating to refunds/revised payments/rent account queries and general administrative duties.
- Administration of Direct Debits and Service Charges.
To be considered for this role, you will need excellent administration and customer service experience, but you will also require experience working within housing - ideally within rents and benefits.
This is a full time position, working 37 hours per week, on a two-month contract, covering maternity leave.
Why work with Service Care Solutions?
- A specialist, dedicated Social Housing consultant offering single point of contact
- An exclusive range of Social Housing vacancies across the UK
- Provider of Housing staff to over 200 local authorities and 100 Housing Associations.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- £250 referral bonus if you refer a successful candidate and they complete a probationary period
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also chat to Lee about the role on 01772 208 966 or via LinkedIn… https://www.linkedin.com/in/lee-mcmillan-b3a735b0/
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Lead Scheme Officer, Lewisham
- Registered General Nurse
- Learning Development Advisor
- Building Surveyor
- Housing Project Manager, Brentwood Essex
- Social Worker - Permanent Positions - Sunderland
- Community Nurse
- Registered General Nurse (Band 5)
- Health care Assistant
- Team Manager (Youth Offending Services)
- Childrens Project Worker
- Carelink Call Handler - Derby
- Assistant Housing Officer
- Social Worker
- Administrative Officer
- Independent Reviewing Officer
- Benefits Advisor
- Universal Credit Officer
- Community Nurse
- Adult Social Worker