SENIOR PENSIONS ADMINISTRATOR
Are you currently working as a Pension's Administrator and looking to make the move to a senior role? Or are you a Senior Administrator looking for a new opportunity, then this role could be a fit for you.
Core Asset Consulting's client, one of the UK's leading independent pensions, investment and benefit consultancies, is looking for an experienced Pensions Administrator to join their TPA team on a permanent in their Glasgow office.
Due to a continued period of growth within the client is looking to bring on experienced pension administrators to ensure the continued growth and first- class servicing of their current schemes.
You'll play a key role on the friendly, busy team and work on several different schemes varying in size and complexity.
It's a great opportunity to take on responsibility early on, to build on your existing experience, develop new skills and help evolve our client service offerings.
The client is also willing to fund professional qualifications should you wish to pursue.
- 2/3 years' experience in a DB pension Administration role
- Strong technical understanding of DB pensions
- Capable communicator with excellent phone manor
- ability to juggle multiple different responsibilities
- Proactive nature
- Provide a seamless, professional and personal service to meet the needs of our clients and members to give them the best possible experience
- Build strong client and member relationships and use your knowledge and skills to provide them with the answers they need
- Deal with pensions related queries and requests which span the full pensions lifecycle
- Come up with ways to improve our client and member service and help to implement these
- Help with drafting admin reports and learning how to present these
- Assist with workflow management, deputise for the Team Leader if necessary
- Work on cyclical and ad hoc projects and take ownership for these
- Highly competitive salary package
Job reference: 11006
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users.
For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.
More Jobs from Core-Asset Consulting Ltd
- HR GOVERNANCE AND PERFORMANCE ANALYST
- SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER
- HEAD OF GLOBAL PRICING
- HEAD OF GLOBAL OPERATIONAL DELIVERY
- CLIENT CHANGE MANAGER
- MANAGER - ACCOUNTING AND VALUATIONS
- HR - TALENT ACQUISITION ADMINISTRATOR
- PROJECT MANAGER
- SENIOR FUND ADMINISTRATOR – ACCOUNTING AND VALUATIONS
- FUND SERVICE MANAGER
- LEGAL MANAGER - PENSIONS
- SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER
- CASS GOVERNANCE
- IN-HOUSE - COMMERCIAL CONTRACTS SOLICITOR
- FUND CONTROLLER
- REGULATORY CAPITAL CONTROLLER ASSOCIATE
- DISCLOSURES ACCOUNTANT MANAGER
- TEAM ADMIN ASSISTANT - REAL ESTATE
- COMPENSATION CONTROLLER ASSOCIATE
- COMPLIANCE ANALYST