Up to £30,000 OTE
Reality Recruitment have an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading property specialists in the Hampton Hill area.
The company specialise in lettings, sales and property management and have plans to expand their growing company.
As Lettings Negotiator you will:
- Achieve personal key performance indicators and branch forecasts
- Value properties to let
- Pro-actively sell company ancillary products
- Advise landlords of legal obligations regarding gas, electricity, fire and furnishings
- Introduce new business and build alliances with local employers and developers
- Keep landlords and applicants informed of progress, register enquiries and book assessments, ascertain the financial suitability of applicants, and liaise with credit reference providers.
To be successful in the role, you must have experience as a lettings negotiator, excellent communication skills and knowledge of the property market.
A full UK driving licence is essential.
If you are an enthusiastic, target driving negotiator, then apply today!
More Jobs from Reality Recruitment
- Quality Inspector
- Graduate Auditor
- Compliance Engineer (Construction)
- Audit Senior
- Legal Secretary
- Senior Planner
- Consulting Director
- Commercial Property Fee Earner
- Digital Marketing SEO Executive
- Mechatronics Engineer
- Financial Administrator
- Audit Manager
- Healthcare Coordinator
- Customer Service Advisor
- Slinger / Signaller - Temp to Perm
- IT Support
- Tax Senior/Assistant Manager
- Accounts Senior
- Accounts Assistant