The ideal Physiotherapist will have experience with Specialist physiotherapy in providing support particularly those on ventilation equipment.
We have Long-term contracts available with Full-time hours (However part-time hours will be considered.)
Band 6 Physiotherapist, with immediate start, in Bromsgrove!
Daily roles include,
- Maintaining a safe and hygienic environment compliant with healthcare procedures.
- Providing instant care for medical emergencies.
- Provide clear and precise instructions on aftercare of a patient.
- Administering Medication to Patients.
- Able to produce good quality,error-free clinical documentation and correspondence in a timely manner.
- Observing and recording patient's behaviour and monitoring their condition.
- Ability to independently travel around the trust
-Minimum of 1 years previous experience in the NHS.
-Good organisation skills, demonstrating an ability to work under pressure
-Relevant degree or qualification.
-Full-UK driving license with access to a vehicle
-IT and computer literate to include competent use of Microsoft Office tools, Internet, Intranet, RiO data base systems.
-Ability to independently travel around the Trust - must have a car
-Good verbal and written communication skills
If you think this is you and would like to play a key role in maintaining peoples wellness, don't hesitate to apply!
!!!Not only this If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals!!!
For more information about this role, please contact Sophie at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961 or at
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Sophie at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
The benefits of Service Care Health:
, Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
, Ltd & PAYE payment options available
, £250 training allowance
, Competitive pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
, National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
, Professional compliance solutions available
, Uniforms provided
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Community Nurse (Band 5)
- Children's Residential Care Management
- Electrician - Testing
- Temporary Accommadation Officer - Adur
- Homelessness Prevention Officer - Adur
- Planning Officer
- Social Care Contact Officer
- Admininstration Assistant
- Social Work Assistant
- Admin Assistant
- Band 6 Mental Health Nurse
- Social Worker - Children with Disabilities
- MASH Social Worker
- Fostering Social Worker
- Fostering Social Worker
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Senior Revenues & Benefits Customer Service Advisor, Cambridge
- SEN Integrated Support Keyworker