Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultants are needed to join our recruiting family within the IT industry.
We are looking for individuals with a passion for learning and pushing yourselves to work for us, a niche recruitment business, that will allow you to succeed quickly within the business and be in control of your earnings.
Following an initial introduction, you will receive on-going training and be taught a structured approach to business development.
You need to be strong willed, hard working and tenacious to succeed in recruitment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we are looking for people with at least A-C GCSE grades in Maths and English, A-Levels would be an advantage.
You MUST BE comfortable on the phone and be happy making outbound sales calls to create lasting relationships within the industry.
Take a look at our Glassdoor account to see what our current and former employees have to say about us
More Jobs from DCL Search and Selection
- Check Point Remote Escalation Specialist
- Datacentre / Storage Presales
- CCNA Network Engineer (French Speaking/MPLS), High Wycombe
- Experienced Security Presales Consultant (Service / Solution)
- IAM Engineer, Remote Based
- Senior Recruitment Consultant (Unified Communications)
- Senior Recruitment Consultant (Telecoms or Cloud)
- Recruitment Consultant, German Speaking
- Blockchain Recruiter
- Sales Engineer (Telecoms, MPLS, SDWAN, UC)
- New Business Development Manager (Telecoms Solutions)
- Sales Engineer- Telecoms, Ethernet, SDH, MPLS, IP
- M&E Project Manager
- Senior Mechanical and Controls Engineer
- Carrier Business Development Manager
- Enterprise Business Development Manager - Telecommunications
- Service Provider Business Development Manager
- Channel Partner Manager (New Acquisitions)
- Account Manager Enterprise New Business
- Cyber Security Project Manager