Senior Relationship Manager (Corporate Banking)
Expanding foreign bank seeking a Relationship Manager
Specialized in loan distribution and syndication
· Syndicate primary & secondary deals
· 5 years or more working experience in the United State in the sales front of Financial Institutions, Client Coverage, Corporate Banking, Trade Finance or Treasury with exposure in credit, investment banking and relationship management.
- To ensure good practice of credit and asset quality management of the loan portfolio
- Ensure loans proposals annual/bi-annual and special reviews are of highest quality with viability of business and repayment capability as well as adequate assessment on its financials.
- Manage all lending solutions for specific client segments.
- Bachelor's degree in related fields
- Credit Analysis & Evaluation
- Credit Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Risk Management & Reinforcing Compliance
- Marketing skills
- Managing Asset Quality
- To grow business through building and maintaining long term relationships with both existing and new clients.
- Ensure credit papers prepared are of high quality
- Supports the Head to achieve high quality of loan growth
- Support Head & CB team to achieve reasonable TAT according to the agreed SLA
- Assist to minimize NPL
Implements and co-ordinate plans developed by Head of Dept.
and building/strengthening long term win-win business relationship with new and existing clients and Product Partners within Global Banking and the New York Branch.
- To work with other colleagues to cross-sell Bank's services and to network with counter-parties in the loan market for the purpose of bringing new business clients to the Bank.
To understand clients' business plans and strategies forward, and be familiar with clients' organization structure, key management and decision making process.
- To perform SWOT analysis on corporate clients and map out marketing strategy, in cognizance with risk assessments (credit, market and operations) in relation to the Bank and discuss accordingly with the Head.
More Jobs from ACG Resources
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Bilingual Chinese)
- TEMP KYC- Client Onboarding
- Relationship Manager Deposits (San Francisco Bay)
- National Business Development/ Sales
- Commercial Loan Closer
- Correspondent Banking KYC EDD/CDD Remediation
- Residential Loan Underwriter
- VP Relationship Manager (Deposits)
- IT Consultant (PM)
- Legal Assistant - Temp to possible Perm
- Compliance Officer (Banking)
- AVP/VP Human Resources Bilingual Chinese
- Relationship Manager-Real Estate
- AML Analysts
- Compliance Testing Consultant
- Senior Compliance Analyst (Regulatory Response Team) TEMP
- Wire Room Compliance Officer-TEMP
- EVP/SVP/CFO Retail Bank
- CHIEF INTERNAL AUDITOR