Channel Partner Manager (New Acquisitions)
An opportunity has arisen to join one of the world's fastest growing telecommunications providers.
This opportunity will require you to have sold manged services, unified communications or cloud based solutions into the channel market, eg- resellers or system integrators.
Currently working with excess of 3000 partners they are looking for someone to continue this growth through winning new acquisitions.
An ideal candidate should possess
- Experience in selling at least 2 of the following: Cloud, Connectivity, Voice, Security services
- A track recorded of identifying and closing new business within the channel market.
More Jobs from DCL Search and Selection
- Datacentre / Storage Presales
- CCNA Network Engineer (French Speaking/MPLS), High Wycombe
- Experienced Security Presales Consultant (Service / Solution)
- IAM Engineer, Remote Based
- Senior Recruitment Consultant (Unified Communications)
- Senior Recruitment Consultant (Telecoms or Cloud)
- Recruitment Consultant, German Speaking
- Blockchain Recruiter
- Sales Engineer (Telecoms, MPLS, SDWAN, UC)
- New Business Development Manager (Telecoms Solutions)
- Sales Engineer- Telecoms, Ethernet, SDH, MPLS, IP
- M&E Project Manager
- Senior Mechanical and Controls Engineer
- Carrier Business Development Manager
- Enterprise Business Development Manager - Telecommunications
- Service Provider Business Development Manager
- Account Manager Enterprise New Business
- Cyber Security Project Manager
- Enterprise Cyber Security Sales Manager
- Information Security Consultant