Senior Mechanical and Controls Engineer
Senior Mechanical and Controls Engineer with a Data centre background is needed in London area to join a leading Data Centre business.
The Senior Engineer MUST have a minimum of 3 years experience working in data centre or mission critical environments and a degree in Mechanical engineering or related.
Experience with AutoCAD is highly desirable
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the operations and project management teams in all aspects of building controls and mechanical engineering.
Must be commutable to London.
More Jobs from DCL Search and Selection
- Datacentre / Storage Presales
- CCNA Network Engineer (French Speaking/MPLS), High Wycombe
- Experienced Security Presales Consultant (Service / Solution)
- IAM Engineer, Remote Based
- Senior Recruitment Consultant (Unified Communications)
- Senior Recruitment Consultant (Telecoms or Cloud)
- Recruitment Consultant, German Speaking
- Blockchain Recruiter
- Sales Engineer (Telecoms, MPLS, SDWAN, UC)
- New Business Development Manager (Telecoms Solutions)
- Sales Engineer- Telecoms, Ethernet, SDH, MPLS, IP
- M&E Project Manager
- Carrier Business Development Manager
- Enterprise Business Development Manager - Telecommunications
- Service Provider Business Development Manager
- Channel Partner Manager (New Acquisitions)
- Account Manager Enterprise New Business
- Cyber Security Project Manager
- Enterprise Cyber Security Sales Manager
- Information Security Consultant