Junior Sales Executive (Legal Services)
Junior Sales Executive (Legal Services): We are looking for a new member of the team to develop new and existing commercial relationships across two of our businesses: Reallymoving - an established and the leading comparison site in the moving home sector and TheLawSuperstore (TLS) - a recent acquisition that works across all legal sectors.
We need an articulate, confident and motivated individual to increase our panel of Lawyers for Reallymoving and TheLawSuperstore, the role may suit a recent graduate with knowledge of law.
The individual will be responsible for increasing the number of partners we have, and for great relationship management with existing partners.
They will be contacting and offering non-obligatory free trials to potential partners, seeking to maximise the business we do with existing partners.
This role will involve different levels of selling focusing on Legal Services
- Developing relationships with existing service partners who may wish to extend their coverage on Reallymoving
- Calling companies that have approached Reallymoving or TheLawSuperstore through our ‘join us' pages
- Proactive calling from lists that you will research
You will be responsible for your own correspondence.
You will be required to load new partners onto the systems, so accuracy is essential.
· Sales skills - confident and articulate, on the phone, in writing and face to face.
Phone and email are our primary means of working
· Evidence of successful customer relationship management and target delivery
· Ability to handle complaints from users in a professional and solution focused manner
· Good written communication skills
· Good level of IT Literacy: Including confidence with Outlook and the whole Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Publisher/PowerPoint)
· Able to learn and use the reallymoving/TLS administration systems
· MUST be accurate with a good attention to detail
· Must be able to work independently
· Ability to drive would be useful to travel to meetings
· Experience of working with Solicitors desirable but not essential
· Knowledge of and interest in e-commerce and social media
In return we offer: The opportunity to be part of a fast-paced environment where you will work with a smart bunch of people from whom you will learn, personal development budget, cake on your birthday, a central St Albans office location, fresh fruit, contributory pension and much more.
If you want to be part of the continued growth of our business and you think you have the right skills to make a big impact apply now!
More Jobs from MaxAd
- Principal Structural Engineer
- 2nd / 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer
- Account Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Operations Executive
- Projects Manager
- Project Manager
- Media Sales Executive
- Architectural Expert Witness
- Event Coordinator
- Customer Support Advisor
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Personal Assistant
- Trade Counter Sales / Warehouse Person
- Client Relationship Manager
- Financial Controller
- 1st Line Support
- Resident Building Services Engineer (M&E)