Area Sales Manager - Vintage Wine - £50,000
Do you have a passion for the food industry, as well as a forward thinking and dynamic new business hunter instinct? A company who currently in a massive expansion and looking to make various additions to their already highly skilled and successful sales team.
The company has extremely ambitious plans and has a fantastic package to offer, so apply for this role NOW.
Job Title: Area Sales Manager, Area Sales Executive, Field Sales Manager, Sales Manager
Industry: Wine Distribution, Wine, Alchohol,
Location: Bristol, Kent, London, South of England
Package: £25,000 - £35,000 Basic salary + commission + Company Car + Benefits
What the role for the Area Sales Manager position for the Vintage Wine company will consist off, will be going out and utilising their entrepreneurial instincts to attack the Wine industry and generate new Business and client base for the Vintage Wine company.
This role will be fully field based and will involve meeting face to face senior level decision makers to build relationships and generate high revenues for the Vintage Wine company.
Once the Area Sales Manager wins their client base, it is then theirs to keep and earn commission off as long as they are in the working relationship.
This role will have some time spent in the office, but nothing much then a meeting a week just to keep updated with the companies plan and also so the Vintage Wine company can constantly imply the strategy in which they look to implement.
What my wants to see in terms of the ideal Area Sales Manager is someone who has previous experience in the Wine industry, not just in meat but in any format.
The new Area Sales Manager must have had previous work experience in some form of filed sales and be very comfortable as well as effective in Client facing business meeting.
The Package on offer for the Right Area Sales Manager will be a basic salary of £35,000 - £40,000, this package will also include and great commission structure which can see earnings dramatically increase.
There is also a great pension scheme in place as well as other benefits that come when working for such as well-established company in the Vintage Wine industry.
This great package comes also with a fully expensed company car.
If this Area Sales Manager role in the Vintage Wine industry seems right for you then email your CV to Callum McIlroy at h2 recruit and then we will be in touch for a further conversation.
For more information as well as over 150 live vacancies please do visit our website or call to speak to one of our specialist consultants.
Here at h2 we specialise in all sales positions such as Field Sales Manager, Business Development Executive, Territory Sales Manager, Account Management roles, and many more.
More Jobs from h2 Recruit Ltd
- Area Sales Manager – PEST Control – £45,000
- Business Development Exec–Event Sales-Event Services - Grad
- Sales Manager – IT Services – South East - £90,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Air/Sea/Road Freight – £65k
- Business Development Manager – Pumps – South UK - £60k OTE
- Business Development–Luxury ProductWholesaler–London-£90,000
- Business Development Manager – Digital PR - £30,000 OTE +
- Regional Sales Manager - Fire Security
- Regional Sales Manager – Fire Security
- Business Development Manager – IT Infrastructure – £80,000
- Business Development Manager - IT Monitors - £50,000
- Area Sales Manager – IT Solutions – £80,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager - Solutions Software - £55,000
- Sales Executive – IT Reseller – OTE £40,000
- Business Development Executive – Management SaaS - £40,000
- Business Development - Capital Equipment - OTE £55,000
- Promotional Merchandise - £45,000
- Sales Manager – Critical Power / UPS Systems – £65,000 OTE
- Business Development – Commercial Cleaning - OTE £40,000
- Sales Manager - Chemicals - OTE £70,000