Electronics Design Engineer
A Cheshire based scientific company is seeking to recruit two Electronics Design Engineers.
The roles will involve analogue electronics design for high precision analytical equipment for the scientific industry.
To be successful in the role of Electronic Design engineer:
Succesful candidates will be involved in electronic design and development activities to support new and existing products.
You will also be responsible for the test and integration of your work from prototypes to final release using the companies excellent product development facilities to support this.
In addition to this you will also:
- Contribute to department/project design reviews to ensure innovative products are delivered.
- Support colleagues and other engineering teams in the integration of modules, subsystems and functions.
- Provide estimates of engineering effort to assist in the planning and scheduling of project activities.
- Subcontractors support us in design work and you may be required to provide them with engineering design support.
- Product quality or manufacturability is really important.
You will have to investigate concerns and implement any necessary improvements.
- Collaboration with other electronics design teams across the globe (this may require occasional international travel).
To be successful in the role of Electronic Engineer you should have the following:
- Analogue / Digital Design
- Electronic Design in high precision
- Able to do international travel
- Worked in the scientific industry (desirable
This company provide their Electronics Design Engineers with complex engineering work that is extremely interesting and technically challenging.
Their focus is on the development, design and support of electronic sub-assemblies for their current and next generation of analytical equipment and machinery ensuring that designs are sustainable for the future.
Production of their products is a team effort and provides lots of variety, requiring collaboration with all disciplines in a product's lifecycle.
All of this is offered in a supportive learning environment with the opportunity for you to share your knowledge or learn from others.
In return you'll be offered a competitive salary of up to £40,000 with other extra benefits
If you have a flare for design and innovation and you're looking to develop or advance your career in Electronic Engineering please get in touch.
To apply for the Electronic Engineer position APPLY NOW via the button to get your cv over to Samantha Bowers
*PLEASE NOTE: Interviews will be taking place imminently so please apply today
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Continuous Improvement Manager
- Internal Sales Support
- SAP HR Information Systems Manager HRIS – Aurich, Germany
- Global Mobility Consultant - London - Global RMC
- Microwave Design Engineer
- Regional Immigration Manager - Singapore
- Global Head, International Mobility - Europe - In-house Role
- Expatriate Healthcare Benefits Advisor - Korean Speaker London
- Global Mobility Specialist - Sweden - In-house Role
- Regional Global Mobility Director - APAC - In-house Role
- UK Financial Advisor - Hong Kong
- Employee Relations Consultant - Tampa Bay, Florida
- OISC Level 2 UK Immigration Consultant - London
- Branch Manager - Relocation / Global Mobility Services - Geneva
- Talent Acquisition / Recruitment Consultant - Tampa, Florida
- Immigration Consultant - London - Mandarin / Chinese Speaker
- Immigration Consultant OISC Level 2 & 3 - London
- Manager, UK / US Tax Dual Handler - London
- OISC Level 3 Immigration Consultant - London
- Regional Global Mobility Manager - French Speaker - London