Mental Health Support Worker
The type of person right for this role will be a positive and hardworking individual, with some previous experience working with people who suffer from mental health problems.
Candidates must be flexible with working hours, as the job is flexible around the candidate.
Ideally, applicants will have experience working in either private or NHS funded sectors, with some experience of forensic mental health.
However, this is not vital and we still welcome your application.
Successful candidates will find themselves in a safe, secure environment, where job roles vary to support an energetic and active workplace.
These roles include: escorting patients, assisting Nurses, producing care plans and providing personal care for patients who may require more sensitive attention.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Childrens Social Worker
- Young Persons Substance Misuse Nurse
- Passenger Assistant
- Team Manager – Assessment Team – Dudley
- Adoption Social Worker | Dudley, West Midlands
- Team Manager - Single Assessment Team - Sandwell
- Child Protection Social Worker - Telford and Wrekin
- Fostering and Adoption Social Worker – Stoke on Trent
- Income Officer
- Legal Secretary
- Children Social Worker Southend On Sea Essex Firt Contact Team
- Social Worker Children Families Southend On Sea Essex
- Paediatric Nurse
- RMNs/RNLDs needed for CAMHS private service - Dorset
- Care Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Vaccination Nurse
- Capital Projects Manager