Locum Consultant Radiology in North West
ID Medical is looking for a radiology consultant locum for immediate placement in a private hospital in North West.
Successful applicants will use their clinical experience to diagnose and treat patients of all ages.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to give clear and concise instructions to more junior doctors are essential for this role.
- Start date is negotiable
- Hours will be case dependant
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent communication skills to deal with a wide range of colleagues and patients
- Apply knowledge you have gained during undergraduate medical education
- Good organisational ability and effective decision-making skills
All applicants must have experience working in UK hospitals and must be GMC registered.
The tangible benefits of working with ID Medical:
- ID Medical School with CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
- Daily Payroll
- Huge range of permanent and temporary jobs to choose from
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- UK's leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested “Excellent” by NHS England
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum.
ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations.
If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Applicants will be required to register with us.
Please visit ID Medical for more opportunities to grow your career.
Follow us on twitter and Facebook.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams.
Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
More Jobs from ID Medical
- Locum Band 6 Occupational Therapist in North London
- Locum Registered Band 6 Pharmacist for NHS in Greater London
- CAMHS Nurses Needed on a Permanent basis
- Locum Cardiac Physiologist Band 6 – Northwest England
- Locum Band 6 Occupational Therapist in London
- General Medicine Consultant – Hertfordshire
- General Medicine Consultant – Cumbria
- General Medicine Consultant – Greater London
- General Medicine Consultant – Staffordshire
- General Medicine Consultant – Wiltshire
- General Medicine Consultant – Lancashire
- Permanent Consultant Acute Medicine in Bristol
- Locum SHO Medicine in East of England
- Locum Cardiology Consultant – Wirral, Mersey Side
- Registered General Nurse Band 5 in Fulwood, England
- Registered General Nurse Band 5 in Portsmouth
- Registered General Nurse Band 5 for Bath England
- Locum Neurosurgery SHO – West Midlands, England
- Locum Gastroenterology Consultant – Wales
- Locum SPR Urology in Essex, East of England