Junior Quantitative Researcher
Junior Quantitative Researcher – Sport Hedge Fund – London - £40,000 to £45,000
One of London’s most successful sports hedge fund are looking for exceptional graduates with a strong mathematical background to join their quantitative research team.
The firm develops automated tools to facilitate high-speed trading as well as devising and implementing trading strategies.
As part of the quantitative analyst team you will be working on the design, analysis and improvement of high frequency strategies within the sports betting markets.
You will benefit from working in a smaller, more relaxed collaborative environment that breads success.
A successful candidate will have:
- Masters or PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or relevant degree from a top tier university.
- Strong background in statistics and probability (such as Linear regression & Bayesian)
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Keen interest in sport
Apply now as interviews are being scheduled.
- Start: ASAP ( as soon as candidate is ready)
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£40000 to Â£45000 Per: annum
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Finance
- Recruiter: Oho Group
- Contact: Jack Longbottom
- Tel: 02076226321
- Fax: 0203 174 0014
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: JL4371809
- Posted: 2018-07-12 17:16:25 -
- View all Jobs from Oho Group
More Jobs from Oho Group
- Graduate/Junior Software Developer
- Software Test Engineer
- Lead ReactJS - London - £95,000
- Test Engineer – Permanent – London
- Python Developer (Algorithmic Trading)
- Graduate Software Developers - £40,000+
- Embedded Software Engineer (RF) – (IoT)
- Electronic Engineer
- Developer - C++
- Graduate Embedded Software Developer
- Developer – Graduate
- Graduate Java Developer (Air Traffic)
- Data Engineer – Kent
- .net Developer (Ship Navigation)
- C# Developer (Ship Navigation)
- Junior Software Engineer/Graduate Developer
- Ruby on Rails Developer
- Cyber-Security Consultant
- UI Developer - Digital Agency