Strategic Account Manager - IP SaaS - £70,000 OTE
Do you have a proven track record of managing and growing strategic accounts? Have you had experience in the Intellectual Property (IP) or IT SaaS space? We have a new and exciting role seeking a collaborative Account Manager in London...
Job Title - Strategic Account Manager
Industry - Intellectual Property/Software Solutions / SaaS
Location - London/South East
Salary - Uncapped £70,000 OTE + benefits
The Strategic Account Manager will be tasked to upsell and develop around 30 existing clients that will be given.
Using your experience in relationship management you will be consulting with C-Level decision makers within a range of markets (legal, Defence, IT, Automotive, Food & Beverage) and evaluate their ongoing needs for our market leading Intellectual Property SaaS solution.
You will also be working collaboratively with the technical consulting team and customer service team internally to ensure growth (10% uplift) and retention of these clients and will bring in their relevant expertise at the right time as support for your clients.
The role will entail travel from time to time across the UK, European and US territories where our product is highly regarded.
Our IP SaaS platform revenue has grown exponentially over the past three years, and as such is now at the forefront of IP Intelligence.
It is sold to corporate clients on an annual licence.
Now we are in need of a tenacious and resilient Account Manager to develop the Account Management side for all our newly acquired clients.
The ideal Strategic Account Manager will have experience in strategically managing corporate clients with a proven track record in growing and retaining existing business.
If you have experience in IP then this is a massive plus, however we would consider candidates with a background in IT, Business Information/Intelligence, or consulting services.
However, we are looking for someone who is proactive, tenacious and whom has worked collaboratively with internal key stakeholders.
This is an office based role so the Account Manager must be based within commutable distance to the central London, however there will be domestic and international travel required.
Candidates with a 2nd language such as French or German would also be highly desirable.
Although the salary package will be negotiable dependent on previous experience, initial indication is base salary between £35,000 and £45,000, with a generous OTE and fantastic company benefits.
If you would like the opportunity to discuss this position further, contact Mike Chapman at h2 Recruit today.
For more information on this and up to 100 other live vacancies please visit our website or call to speak to one of our highly trained consultants.
h2 Recruit specialise in all sales positions including Internal Sales Executives, Business Development Executives, Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Sales Director, Telesales and Account Management roles.
More Jobs from h2 Recruit Ltd
- Business Development Manager - IT Monitors - £50,000
- Area Sales Manager – IT Solutions – £80,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager - Solutions Software - £55,000
- Sales Executive – IT Reseller – OTE £40,000
- Business Development Executive – Management SaaS - £40,000
- Business Development - Capital Equipment - OTE £55,000
- Promotional Merchandise - £45,000
- Sales Manager – Critical Power / UPS Systems – £65,000 OTE
- Business Development – Commercial Cleaning - OTE £40,000
- Sales Manager - Chemicals - OTE £70,000
- Business Development Executive–HubSpot–Oxfordshire-£40,000
- Regional Sales director – PPE – Heavy Plant Hire-
- Area Sales Manager - Pumps - OTE £50,000
- Area Sales Manager – Vintage Wine - £50,000
- Business Development Executive – Wine - £40,000 OTE
- Regional Sales Manager – Industrial Pumps
- Inside Sales Executive - Enterprise Software - OTE £50,000
- Patient Coordinator - Aesthetics Clinic - OTE £40,000
- Business Development Manager – Luxury Products – £90,000 OTE
- Area Sales Manager – Corporate Work wear - £80,000