An exciting opportunity has arisen for a H.R.
Assistant to join this global organisation for a 3 month plus period based in Enfield, Middlesex.
Working closely with Human Resources and the leadership team to ensure a great experience for our associates and managers, if you have an interest in Human Resources this could be the right opportunity to help you move into this field.
- You will be the first point of contact for our associates and will drive a positive associate experience.
- Dealing with day to day queries (e.g.
pay, attendance, policy guidance) and where necessary directing queries to the best person or team to deal with them
- Managing our time and attendance system, ensuring our people are paid correctly and we have no payroll discrepancies.
- People related administration and coordination tasks (e.g.
new starter processes, expenses queries).
- Providing accurate and timely management information, and ensuring compliance with Company process, data protection requirements and best practice with regard to maintenance of HR systems and records.
- Supporting HR and management on a wide variety of people related topics and projects including support for engagement activity.
Who are we looking for?
- You are naturally customer obsessed; ability to work in a fast paced environment and remain close to the detail and working to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Good IT competence (Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, HR systems e.g.
- Confidence in verbal and written communication in English.
- High volume administration experience (including systems/database administration) in HR, recruitment or payroll.
- Experience of working with hourly paid employees.
- Someone who can work independently; multitask, organise and prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines.
- Attention to detail is a must together with comfort handling a wide range of data (including sensitive and personal information).
- Maintaining the highest standards of confidentiality, and ensuring the integrity of HR records and conduct.
- Being a trusted and professional ambassador for HR and Leadership team.
- An enthusiastic individual who is keen to learn and flexible in approach.
- Knowledge of basic employment law and HR / Payroll practices would be advantageous.
Knowledge of basic employment law and HR / Payroll practices would be advantageous
HOURS OF WORK:
- 2 weeks induction: Monday to Friday, 8.30 - 5.30, 40hours
- Following induction shift pattern will be 4 days @ 10.5 per day (1x30min paid break, 1 x 30min unpaid break)Weds to Sunday or Sunday to weds 6am - 16.30pm
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Recruitment Administrator
- Senior HR Advisor
- Departmental Secretary
- Engineering Administrator
- Purchasing Assistant
- Sales Administrator
- Payroll Administrator
- Commercial Manager
- Franchisee/Associate Accountant
- Senior Human Resources Adviser
- Receptionist and Administration Assistant
- Client Services Executive
- Application Support Analyst
- Credit Controller
- Credit Analyst
- Polish Speaker Customer Service Advisor
- Employee Relations H.R. Assistant
- Cash Management Accountant
- Distribution Co-ordinator
- Distribution Co-ordinator