Receptionist £8.10 - The Cotswolds
Full Position - IMMEDIATE START
Juice Hospitality are seeking applications from experienced Hotel Receptionists for our 4
Role Requirements all duties of Reception/Cashiering and Reservations in this luxury venue.
To ensure that guest's needs are met where possible and to assist with the general running and control of the department.
* To ensure the well-being, satisfaction and comfort of all guests within the limits of the Department and to establish a highly personalised style of service and attention to guests in keeping with the atmosphere of a luxury country hotel.
* To establish a courteous, helpful and friendly attitude to all guests at all times and to use guest names at every available opportunity.
* To maintain a high standard in personal appearance and demeanour.
* To have a good working knowledge of all departments of the Hotel.
* To have a full understanding of all equipment within the Front Office Paging Systems, Word and Email.
* To be familiar with all reservation tasks in order to cover this role if required.
* To be efficient and well-informed in taking restaurant reservations, in the absence of the Restaurant Manager : availability, prices and any restrictions.
* To be well-informed of the market; - all aspects of accommodation as well as traditional sales areas in F & B and other hotel services.
* To record all relevant comments of appreciation, suggestions and maintenance points in order to initiate follow up.
* To know and understand the current policies and procedures of the Hotel and Spa.
* To be responsible for monies in your care as per cashiering shift and in the Main Safe and be aware of security issues.
* Ensure correct hand-over procedure of day's business with regard to cover and cashiering.
* To be aware of the problems arising with reference to queries on accounts and restaurant bills.
To be familiar with how to rectify these and explain fully, adjusting if necessary.
* To be aware of complaints/problems and bring them to the attention of the Reception Manager, Duty Manager and to offer assistance.
* To make sure that Company Policy and the Vision are followed at all times.
* To be fully aware of the Hotel's Fire Safety procedures and Health & Safety regulations
If you are over 18 years of age and are looking for an exciting new challenge in a luxury environment, please apply today with your current CV to Juice Hospitality
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £8.10 - £8.10 Per Annum + Benefits
- Location: Burford , England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: Juice Hospitality
- Contact: Sarah Dinnage
- Tel: 01865 858686
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SS 2336
- Posted: 2018-07-12 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Juice Hospitality
More Jobs from Juice Hospitality
- Head Chef
- Food and Beverage Assistants .
- Hotel Receptionist
- Live in Couple
- Commis chef
- Chef de partie
- Senior Chef de Partie
- Waiting Staff
- Bar Person .
- Pastry de Partie
- Waiter or Waitress
- Commis Chef
- Chef de Partie
- Spa Receptionist
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Spa Therapists
- Waiter or Waitress
- In Room Dining Supervisor-
- Chef de Rang