Social Worker (2 Vacancies) - Hospital Discharge & Swift Team
Social Worker (2 Vacancies) - Hospital Discharge & Swift Team - Lambeth - £28 per hour
Lambeth currently have 2 vacancies available for their Hospital Discharge & Swift Team.
Prospective candidates must be fully qualified and previously experienced.
The purpose of the role is to work with service users and undertake hospital discharges, carrying out assessments and reviews, while working within a multi-disciplinary team.
The successful Social Worker will provide support to the busy hospital teams.
Knowledge of the Care Act and experience of working within an acute hospital setting are an essential requirement for these roles.
If successful you will enjoy a range of benefits that these roles bring.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Long term contracts
- Competitive pay rates
- Supportive teams
- Great transport links
Duties as a Hospital Social Worker:
- To manage a caseload of people with care and support needs and carers with support needs.
- To carry out assessments doe clients in Hospital to determine eligibility and care and support needs of people, and the support needs of carers of people with care and support needs, and for these to be done in line with the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and the regulations and statutory guidance that go with it.
- Undertake Safeguarding Enquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties.
- Apply the Mental Capacity Act and undertake capacity assessments.
- To work with people to plan how their care and support needs or, in the case of carers, their support needs might be met.
This will involve identifying eligible needs and needs that will be met by the local authority.
- To carry out financial assessments relating to care and support services, or make sure these are done.
- Giving people who may have care and support needs or who are carers information about any likely cost of services, welfare rights entitlements, and any other relevant information and advice.
As a Hospital Discharge Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Hospital Work
- Mental Capacity Assessments
- Complex caseloads
- Carrying case loads and meeting agreed targets
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
, New ‘Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
, Twice weekly payroll
, Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
, Free DBS and compliance service
, Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
, Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
, Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
, “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
, “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Clinical Nurse Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD - Complex Needs
- Unit Manager – RGN, RMN, RNLD - Complex Needs
- Staff Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD – Nursing Home
- Business Development Consultant
- Sales Consultant
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Staff Nurse - RGN - Care Home
- Registered Nurse – RGN – Elderly Nursing Home
- Care Home Manager - 50 Bedded Private Care Home
- Social Worker - Duty and Assessment
- Senior Social Worker - Safeguarding & Care Planning Team
- Clinical Lead Nurse – RGN, RMN, RNLD
- Physical Health Nurse - RGN - Learning Disability and Autism
- RGN – Clinical Educator - Neurological Rehab Centre
- RGN – Clinical Educator - Learning Disability and Autism
- Lead Nurse – RGN or RMN – Community Drug and Alcohol
- RGN or RMN – Dementia Nursing Home
- RGN or RMN – Dementia Nursing Home
- Physiotherapist - Domiciliary - Band 6 or 7 - Merton -£23-£28ph