We are currently looking for a Formulation Scientist to join a leading company based in the Guildford area.
As the Formulation Scientist you will be responsible for design and develop dosage forms as per the client Target Product Profile (TPP) within the set timeline.
To perform predefined experiments according to the study plan.
To work in compliance with GxP regulations and the clients QMS.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Formulation Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1.Write study plans for allocated projects as per the project proposals.
2.Design and ensure allocated projects are performed and completed in accordance with the study plan/SOPs, in the agreed timelines and in compliance with the QMS
3.Design and/ or develop appropriate testing techniques for developed formulations and / or API.
4.Perform pre-formulation solubility and stability studies.
5.Prepare and characterise formulations for development and stability studies.
6.Write project updates, Formulation development and stability reports
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Formulation Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in a Life sciences
Proven industry experience in Formulation science, knowledge of testing.
Experience in pre-formulation and formulation development.
A working knowledge and practical experience with Project management, used to working to tight deadlines and great communication skills
- Start: 18/07/2018
- Rate: Â£25000 to Â£30000 Per: annum
- Location: Surrey,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: William Blohm
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J562532
- Posted: 2018-07-18 09:50:24 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- LIMS Developer
- Genetic Data Scientist
- Assistant Research Scientist
- Project Manager - Science and Technology
- Project Quality Engineer
- Genetic Sequencing Sales Representative
- Senior Technical Specialist - NGS
- Business Development Manager - Drug Discovery
- Data Analyst
- Senior Chemist - Report QC
- Qualified Person
- IFS Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Regional Field Service Engineering Manager
- Field Service Engineer
- Senior Technical Communication Analyst
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Life Science Sales Specialist - South East
- QA Officer (Day+Night Shifts)
- QA Officer (Shift Work Required)