Head of QC
We are currently looking for a Head of QC to join an innovative Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area.
As the Head of QC you will be responsible for the oversight and management the activities of a new GMP Quality Control Laboratories and associated infrastructure
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Head of QC will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
Act as key liaison and subject matter expert to oversee any analytical technical transfer activities required to support collaborator requirements.
Manage all QC laboratories including, Environmental Monitoring/Microbiology, Bioanalytical (rtPCR, Flow Cytometry etc.), raw material, in-process and final product & sterility testing.
Work with QC personnel, QA, suppliers & service providers to develop and maintain GMP compliant QC Laboratories.
Manage & lead the QC team including recruitment, selection, motivation, training, appraisals and manage staff performance.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of QC we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in a Life Science related discipline, such as Microbiology, Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology.
Significant proven industry experience working in managerial roles within an aseptic biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
A working knowledge and practical experience with managing, leading, motivating teams, whilst training and acting as a role model for all staff associated with the GMP QC laboratories
Key Words: QC, Head of Quality Control, QC Manager, Microbiology, GMP, Bioanalytical, Biopharmaceutical, Biologics., Cell Therapy, Gene Therapy, ATMP.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development.
We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 20/07/2018
- Rate: Dependent on experience
- Location: Hertfordshire,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Gregory Hammond
- Tel: 0203 225 5120
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J562553
- Posted: 2018-07-20 09:05:23 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- LIMS Developer
- Genetic Data Scientist
- Assistant Research Scientist
- Project Manager - Science and Technology
- Project Quality Engineer
- Genetic Sequencing Sales Representative
- Senior Technical Specialist - NGS
- Business Development Manager - Drug Discovery
- Data Analyst
- Senior Chemist - Report QC
- Qualified Person
- IFS Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Regional Field Service Engineering Manager
- Field Service Engineer
- Senior Technical Communication Analyst
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Life Science Sales Specialist - South East
- QA Officer (Day+Night Shifts)
- QA Officer (Shift Work Required)