IT Support Assistant
Position: IT Support Assistant
An Established Construction Market Leader are recruiting for the position of IT Support Assistant/ due to their continued growth and present expansion.
Due to their success and reputation, they have worked on some of the largest and most prestigious construction projects.
This role will suit an individual with 2-3 Years IT Support Experience
The primary role of an IT Support Assistant is to provide direct support to the IT Manager to enable the business to operate at optimum efficiency.
- Assist personnel with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of system hardware and software.
- Offer daily operations and system support to personnel.
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely and via phone.
- Assist employees with computer problems and answer their questions.
- Conduct daily network backup operations.
- Compliance with office manual procedure.
- Maintenance of the required standard of client care.
1-2 years providing support within an IT environment.
Understanding of data protection and information security requirements.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Possess a "can do," proactive attitude.
Ability to prioritise, meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and be punctual and reliable.
Excellent problem solving and root cause analysis capabilities.
If the position above is of interest to you, or you would like to keep up to date with jobs within our specialised industries, send your CV Today! and feel free to register at www.elkrecruitment.com
Elk Recruitment is an award-winning niche recruitment firm with offices currently in Ireland and the United Kingdom.
Our core competency is the placement of permanent and contract mid to senior level professionals within the Fenestration, Facade, Curtain Walling, Construction, Glazing & Medical Device industry throughout Ireland, United Kingdom, MENA region and the United States.
Our in-depth knowledge, particularly of the façade industry, comes from having worked in senior positions for aluminium, glass & steel companies for over 16 years domestically and internationally.
During this time gaining invaluable experience and insight into elements of the business such as Estimation, Design, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing and Project Management.
This practical in industry senior experience coupled with a very strong academic background is what differentiates Elk Recruitment from its competitors in our chosen field.
More Jobs from Elk Recruitment
- Sales Executive Windows and Doors
- Contracts Manager - Large Group
- Service & Maintenance Sales Executive
- Service & Sales Executive
- Health and Safety Officer
- Health and Safety Officer - Wexford
- Health and Safety Officer
- Intruder Alarms Tech
- CCTV / Access Control
- Process Engineer Wexford - Excellent Opportunity
- Curtain Wall, Glazing Window and Door Professionals
- Senior Project Manager
- Architectural Technician Dublin
- Senior Project Manager - Cork
- Facade, Window and Door Professionals Wanted
- BIM Engineer - Excellent Career Potential Top Tier
- Structural Engineer - Super Opportunity
- Health and Safety Manager - Construction Top Tier
- CCTV Installations Engineer - Commercial
- BIM / CAD Roles in Roscommon Sligo Monaghan €30k-€65k