Senior Electronics Design Engineer
Are you a Senior Electronics Design Engineer with a proven ability in Product Development, do you have analogue and digital experience, would you enjoying mentoring and supporting team members?
As the Senior Electronics Design Engineer for this growing global specialist design and manufacturing business, you will design and developing innovative products and sub-systems as part of a Product Development team.
As the Senior Electronics Design Engineer, you should have a passion for developing new products in a fast-paced commercial environment.
You will be a key player in the engineering team managing your own design portfolio, whilst also mentoring and supporting team members.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the design team to deliver new products using a broad range of engineering skills on time and to budget.
- Produce and approve specifications (design, test and validation).
- Conduct test and validation programs.
- Show technical leadership, including mentoring colleagues to enable them to achieve and develop further.
- Hands on - designing PCBs, writing firmware / applications in embedded C and building / testing prototypes.
- Conduct design reviews.
Experience / Education Requirements:
- Educated to Degree Level (or equivalent) in Electronic Engineering or related discipline.
- Strong analytical skills as well as methodical approach to problem solving.
- Proven experience of firmware / software development using both 8-bit and 32-bit microcontrollers (RTOS, PIC and ultra-low power experience would be advantageous).
- Strong hardware design skills: analogue design; digital design; DFM, interfacing; network communications; SMPS and PCB design.
- Experience of designing electronic assemblies for high volume manufacture.
- Be self-driven, results orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on delivering high quality solutions
- Knowledge of CE, EMC, LVD and UL.
- Proven ability to deliver innovative solutions.
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team.
On offer is a salary of up to £40,000 pa, with a performance related bonus, pension and healthcare schemes.
To apply for the role of Senior Electronics Design Engineer please click apply now or feel free to call Mark Clarke directly on 01744 452032 between 8 am and 5pm or 07391 869485 outside of these hours.
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Accounts Payable Clerk / Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Pipe Lagger
- Customer Service Representative / CSR / Administrator (M-F Days
- Class 2 Hiab Driver - Temp to Perm
- Yard Operative
- Assistant Project Engineer
- Chemical Process Engineer (Project Engineering)
- Graduate Civil Engineer
- Administrator (DBS Cleared)
- CNC Programmer
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Window Fabricator
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Design Engineer CAD Designer
- Technical Customer Service/Account Manager
- Project Support Administrator
- Accounts Payable Assistant/Purchase Ledger