Tooling Design Engineer
Tooling Design Engineer - Contract and Permanent Roles Available
This is an exciting opportunity to work in Motor sport industry on the technology of the future in fast-paced challenging environment.
To design jigs and fixtures for low volume/high end production and ensure tooling meets requirements within the costs and timescales laid down for each project.
- Using Catia to design Jigs and Fixtures
- To ensure costs are kept to a minimum.
- To liaise with Production and follow through projects as required.
- To ensure time-scales are adhered to.
If this role is of interest, please apply or email Christian Pascale on firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01923 470 752
- Start: 26/09/2018 16:34:26
- Duration: 12 Months
- Rate: £20 - £30.00 per hour
- Location: Milton Keynes, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Automotive
- Recruiter: Mane Contract Services
- Tel: +44 (0)1923 470 752
- Fax: 0845 833 6486
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-09-21 16:17:58 -
- View all Jobs from Mane Contract Services
More Jobs from Mane Contract Services
- Electrified Powertrain Manager
- Materials Engineer
- Senior Chief Engineer of Attribute
- Surface Designer
- Model Design Engineer
- Battery Systems Engineer
- Interior Director
- Development Engineer
- Package Director
- Aluminium Product Design Engineer
- Crawler Crane Operator
- Driver / General Operative
- Wirer/ Fitter
- Panel Beater
- Production Team Leader
- Yard Operative
- Coded Welder
- Site Agent
- Steel Fixer - Rail