Group Safety Advisor
Are you an experienced Health and Safety professional looking to take on a new challenge?
Pennon Group is one of the largest environmental infrastructure groups in the UK.
At the top end of the FTSE 250, the Group has a workforce of around 5,000 people.
Together, we will build the most trusted environmental solutions company in the UK providing infrastructure and services that enhance our customers' lives, protect the environment and deliver growth for our shareholders.
Due to continued success and growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team as a Group Safety Advisor.
The role will involve frequent travel to our portfolio across the UK.
Joining our team, the Group Safety Advisor will work with the Group Head of Safety & Security to develop the direction, strategy and objectives on safety for the Pennon Group of Companies.
You will review and develop group wide safety systems, liaising closely with the businesses to ensure consistency of approach and application.
Working closely with HSSA Advisors with the businesses; you will drive safety performance improvement through behavioural change and active promotion of workforce engagement.
The Group Safety Advisor will provide practical advice, guidance and support on all aspects of safety in addition to assisting with the development and implementation of effective safety systems.
Our Ideal Group Safety Advisor will have:
* Degree qualified or other relevant qualification
* Experience of producing policy and procedures and of implementing them into a business
* Full understanding of safety legislation to include the '6 pack' and other business relevant regulations
* Experience of delivering Health & Safety standards in operational environment
* Previous experience of working with regulators
* Excellent communication, organisational and influencing skills
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as our Group Safety Advisor, we can offer a competitive salary of £35,000 - £45,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, including pension, healthcare and a range of flexible benefits.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, apply now for the role of Group Safety Advisor.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Retail / Catering Assistant Manager
- Retail / Catering Store Manager
- Head of Sales
- Customer Service Assistant
- Customer Service Assistant
- Marketing Scheduling Assistant
- Marketing Executive
- Master Vehicle Technician
- Sales Engineer
- Car Sales Executive
- Export Manager
- Account Manager
- Customer Success Manager
- Senior Developer
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Business Development Manager
- Contract Manager
- Digital Product Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Manager - Automotive