Production Team Leader
Our client is looking for a Production Team Leader.
As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for the work schedule through assigning work and approving quality.
You will provide support and direction to your team, ensuring they have the tools to carry out their role, establish training needs, correct safety issues and ensure all documentations is complete and accurate.
You will hold one to ones, annual appraisals and ensure that individuals in your team feel valued, engaged and motivated to go the extra mile.
Ideally you will have previous experience in Team Leading, you must be able to communicate clearly with a wide variety of people have good organisational skills and strong attention to details.
Shifts available : double days Monday - Friaday (6-2;2-10) or nights Sunday (9:30-6) + Monday-Thusday (10-6).
If you are interested - contact Gareth or Gosia on 01952 601 081 or send your CV : email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Tudor Employmet
- HR Senior Administrator
- Care Services Administrator
- Manual Labourer
- Abattoir Operatives - Telford
- General Operative - Essex
- Maintenance Technician
- Document Specialist
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Electronics Engineer
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Counterbalance FLT Drivers (NIGHTS)
- Parcel Sorters (Transport Provided)
- Parcel Sorters (Essington)
- Parcel Sorters
- Deckhands / Parcel Sorters
- Part Time Computing Lecturer
- Order Pickers / Warehouse Operatives
- Sales Engineer
- Engineering Project Design Engineer